Dinner At The Boyces'

Ever since Maya told me that Cameron still wanted to be with me, it made things awkward around us. I kinda felt, bad for him. I wouldn't talk to him at all because I knew if I did it would be something I'd regret saying. If he would say something to me, I would just nod or give him a small smile. I know it's probably making him feel worse but I just know I wouldn't treat him the same. I don't really feel like getting back in a relationship with Cameron right now. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and slid on my sweat pants along with my tank top. I jogged down stairs grabbing the left over Chinese food in the fridge and turning on the Tv switching to Duck Dynasty. I heard footsteps coming down the steps knowing it was my mom. She walked down in a black knee length dress, black heels and her dark hair curled tight to her shoulders. "Oooh! Where are you going pretty lady?" I cooed. "We're, going to dinner at the Boyce's go get dressed." She said tapping my leg. "Why do you always tell me last minute?!" I groaned, "Can't I just wear this?"
"No, it's to celebrate Victor's promotion, at least dress like you care." She said fixing her bracelet. I glanced at my mom and noticed her outfit wasn't that classy, it seems like something she would to a small family event so I guess I don't have to dress to classy. I jogged up to my room and went straight to the closet. My eyes scanned all the clothes until I finally caught eye of my plain white mini shirt. I tugged it out the closet and pulled it over my head and slipped on my open oversized opened sweater. I slid on my crochet knitted flats. I rushed in the bathroom and quickly straightened out my hair. I grabbed my phone off the charger and jogged back downstairs. "Was that so hard?" My mom teased. "Whatever!" I groaned walking to the car.
We arrived at the Boyce's house and slowly walked up towards the front door.
I rang the doorbell and Victor opened with a smile from ear to ear.
"Hey Deb, hello Tori!" He said giving me a side hug.
"Hello, do you know where Maya is?" I asked.
"She's out back with Cam!" He smiled.
"Oh!" I sighed.
"Don't worry hun, Cam won't bite!" He joked.
I walked outside too see Maya sitting on the grass on her phone and Cameron jumping on the trampoline.
"Hey!" I cooed swinging my arm around her and sitting next to her.
"Oh hey!" She smiled looking up from her phone and looking back down.
I glanced back at Cameron to see him staring back at me before slowly looking away.
"Are you ever gonna talk to him again?" Maya blurted out.
"I-I don't know!" I sighed.
"I miss you guys being together." She sighed.
"Why, it's not like us not being together affects you!" I giggled.
"I know it's just- Cameron has been depressed ever since you guys broke up and he doesn't want to admit it but I will!" She groaned.
I heard Cameron hop out the trampoline and storm towards the house.
"MAYA WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING!" Cameron snapped.
He stormed in the house slamming the door behind him.
I rushed towards the house with Maya trailing behind.
I walked in to see Cameron leaning against the kitchen counter covering his red hot face.
I slowly began to walk towards Cameron when Victor came in the kitchen.
"Woah, Cam..what happened?" He asked.
"WHAT HAPPENED IS MAYA ALWAYS HAS TO OPEN HER FUCKING MOUTH!" Cameron shouted moving his hands from his face screaming directly at Maya storming out the kitchen.
"Hey, watch your mouth!" Victor scolded him following him out the kitchen.
"Maya! What did you do?!" Jillian called from the other room.
"I didn't do anything!" Maya groaned stomping towards her mom in the other room.

It's been an hour and Cameron still hasn't left his room.
I was laying on Maya's bed on my phone while she laid next to me doing the same.
"You should go talk to him." Maya blurted out.
"Maya, us having this conversation is what got Cameron mad in the first place-" I said before getting cut off by Maya.
"Yeah I know, but let's face! Why would he get so mad and start crying if he doesn't have feelings for you, and you've obviously been thinking about him the whole time you've been in here!" She said letting out a slight laugh.
"I'll do it but-"
"No buts! Go!" She said pointing towards the door.
I let out a big breath before walking out through the door.