Chapter 2

-chapter two-
(juliana's pov)

Shortly after Ashton left, I dosed off. And in my mind a face kept appearing, but I couldn't make it out. It was as though someone had taken an eraser to this face, and extinguished any features of resemblance. It was exasperating, not knowing who this face belonged too. This persons presence in my head gave off such a heavenly aura. It killed me to not remember.
I woke up in a sweat of aggravation, just as the doctor walked in.
"Juliana, we are pleased to tell you that you approved for release, and as soon as we can find a place for you to stay, you may leave," Dr. Roberts looked at me with a smile, as though I wanted to leave. I couldn't remember anything, I didn't want to be around people if all I would is hurt them any time they saw a blank expression on my face.
"Thank you sir," I gave Dr.Roberts a smile, and with that he left. Alone again. I got up and started searching around the room for anything that seemed to belong to a teenage girl. There was a pair of jeans, and a big black sweater on a chair all folded up. I assumed they were mine, even though the sweater didn't fit at all. I slid on the pair of grey Vans on the floor by the hospital bed just as Dr.Roberts walked in with an older lady, maybe early forties.
"Hey Jules," the lady said questioning each step she took closer to me.
"Uhm hello," I said back.
"This is Elizabeth, she was a good friend of your mother, she has offered to let you stay with her," Dr.Roberts motioned for me to get up and follow them. I stood up and began to walk towards them. When I was close to Elizabeth, she leaned over and whispered,
"You can call me Liz,"

(secret person's pov)

She's coming here?
I'm going to see her again?
But mum said she won't remember.
Don't get your hopes up.
I was pacing around my room, I was so nervous, I hadn't seen her in such a long time. So what if she didn't remember me, at least I get to see her. My pacing and worrying was cut off by the sound of the front gate opening. I wouldn't call my family rich, but my dad had a lot of money, and we had a big house, actually two houses, and a cabin on a lake. Anyway, mum and Julie were here. I ran to the bathroom to make sure my hair looked presentable. I made my quiff stand up even taller, (chicks seemed to dig that) and walked downstairs. Just as I made it to the last step of the winding staircase, the door opened. Mum and Juliana walked in and I stood frozen.
"Hey Luke, do you mind helping us with these bags?" Mum asked casually as I stood in place.
"Yeah, uh sure," Juliana didn't seem to recognize me, I would have expected at least a hug if she did. I walked over to mum and Julie and took their bags.
"We went shopping," my mum said with a smile. Of course she took Julie shopping, last time I remembered she hated shopping. I went to greet Julie when I noticed something that made my heart skip a beat.
She was wearing my sweater.
"Hey Julie, I like you sweater," god I'm such a nerd.
"Uh hi, do we know each other, I'm sorry, I just don't remember," she looked pained as she said it, as though she was trying to remember.
"Yes, we've been best friends since before we started school," it tortured me to not tell her what was really going on between us.

(juliana's pov)

My head was pounding, there was something so familiar about him. That face in my dreams kept appearing in my head, but this time more clearly. It was him, it was Luke that I had been dreaming about. We couldn't just be friends, the feeling I felt for him came from deep in my gut, my first instinct when I saw him was run up to him and hug him. But I thought I was dating Ashton, thats what I assumed anyway, since he was the only person at the hospital.
"Julie, are you okay?" Luke looked at me with worry etched all over his face.
"My name isn't Julie, it's Juliana, and no I'm not okay," I said through clenched teeth as I plummeted down into a black abyss.

(a/n hmmm, what's going on between Luke and Juliana??! thank you so much for reading, sorry for mistakes. Vote and comment if you like the story. I LOVE getting feedback, and ideas for my writing. Thanks ily!)