Chapter 6

-chapter six-

(juliana's pov)

I can't believe him.

Could he not tell how I felt about him?

I'm sure that was not the most intimate Luke and I have ever been. Was it?

It just felt so normal being with him that way.

Ugh! Amnesia sucks, I hate not being able to remember anything. Especially the moments with Luke. It feels like a whole fraction of my life is missing.

I sat on my bed, and continued to think about Luke having a girlfriend. Was I jealous or something? It definitely made me angry that he would do something as stupid as kissing me, then come out and confess that he has a girlfriend. It feels like everyone I love is being ripped from my life, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I stood up off my bed, and walked over to my guitar standing up in the corner, against the wall. When I was seven I always complained to my mom that I didn't have a guitar, but Luke did, so she bought me one; wait, I just remembered something, maybe I am getting my memory back. Anyway, I started to play. I thought I would have forgotten how to play, but the notes were just coming to me. Then I started singing, I couldn't even put a name to the song, but I was singing. When the song was over, I noticed Luke leaning against the frame of my bedroom door.

"I remember when I taught you how to play that, it was the first song you learned," Luke explained with a sweet smile on his face.

"You taught me how to play?" I wish I could remember when he was teaching me.

"Yeah, that songs called Beside You, I wrote it," oh so now he writes songs too? He's turning into a boy that you only read about in books.

"Will you play something else for me?" I don't know why I asked, I was supposed to be mad at him.

"Uh yeah," he said nervously. Did he not used to play for me before?

I handed Luke my guitar as he sat down on my bed.

"So, uh what should I play?" He asked slowly. I don't remember very many songs, but I do remember my favorite song.

"Hold Onto Me by Mayday Parade," I said without hesitation. He replied with a nod and began singing.

I know I've got my problems and it starts with me

She saw something inside that I can't see

And late at night yeah she'll comfort me

Hold onto me

Hold onto me

I've got a nervous habit and I drink to much

She says she hates her life and wants to change her ways

She wakes in the night and whispers oh so quiet

Hold onto me

Hold onto me

Don't you ever leave

I know I've got my problems and it's probably me