Chapter 7

-chapter seven-

(juliana's pov)

Veronica's fist, hitting me directly in the eye, hurt like hell. I'm surprised I didn't black out. I mumbled a few curses under my breath while holding a hand over my throbbing eye. Veronica was standing up now, her face scrunched in anger, and hands balled into fists.

"Veronica!" Luke yelled standing up after being pushed into the floor by his girlfriend, "what was that? You don't barge into people's rooms and punch them in the face! Get out!" He was screaming now. I hated this side of Luke. He was so flustered, almost unable to speak because of the calamity that just occurred.

"I-I-I, you were kissing her Luke! I'm your girlfriend, not this memory lapsed bitch!" Veronica screamed.

Please shut up, I thought to myself, a headache was forming, and her screaming did not help.

"Leave," Luke said almost in audibly, "leave! Before I make you leave!" Luke then suddenly began walking towards Veronica, quickly. She had a frightened look on her face, before she turned around and bolted. Luke nor I moved a muscle until we heard the front door shut with a slam, signaling Veronica had left. Luke immediately crumbled to the floor. I got up, meaning to help him, when I was hit with a flood of nausea. Not wanting to throw up, I sat back down and closed my eyes.

"Are you okay Julie? I'm so so so sorry she did that to you, I never expected her to be so violent...please forgive me," Luke was on his knees now, kneeling in front of me, his eyes pleading with me to forgive him.

"What is there for me to forgive you for Luke?" I asked, actually wanting an answer. He stared at me numbly for a moment, I could see the thoughts, and words brewing behind his eyes.

"There are many things, Julie, that you don't know. Many things I've done, and many things I have never told you."

Many things? Have I really forgotten so much that I can't even remember my feelings I had towards people? Should I hate Luke for whatever he's talking about? Should I love him? I don't know anymore, but I was certain that right now, I was in for an explanation I had never expected.

(a/n sorry that was super short. The next chapter has to be thought through carefully. It's really going to bring the story together, okay. BE PATIENT. and I'm also sorry about how long it took me to update. I just haven't been able to find the time to write with school almost over, I'm very busy. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL)