Chapter 3

-chapter three-

(luke's pov)

Juliana looked for a second as though she remembered me, but that was quickly replaced with her eyes rolling back into her head, and falling. I reached out and caught her before she hit the ground.

"Julie, I mean Juliana?" I always used to call her Julie, she liked it because no one else called her that, it made our relationship special. She was still breathing which was good, but she was out cold. I called for mum who I hadn't seen leave the room. She came rushing in to see Julie in my arms, unconscious.

"Luke! What happened!?" She looked upon the scene like I had done something to Julie.

"Mum, it's okay, she just fainted," I didn't tell her about the look of recognition Julie had on her face for an instant. It was my special moment.

"Go put her in bed, let her sleep," shit, I was supposed to makeup the guest bedroom.

"Okay," I walked upstairs with Julie in my arms, since I stupidly forgot to make her bed, I just put her in mine.

(juliana's pov)

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Luke staring down at me, intent and worried.

"Julie! I-I-I mean Juliana, your awake! Thank god," Luke gave me a hug which I wasn't expecting, and I pushed him off of me. I instantly regretted it though, because Luke looked down at me like his childhood puppy just died.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not comfortable with people touching me," I apologized, "what happened?" I had no recollection of why I was sitting here in a boys room, and why I had one staring at me.

"You just fainted, y-you looked like you had remembered me," he said looking down at his hands.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't remember you, but if we're being honest, you do give off a different feeling than anyone else I've met since I woke up," I said to him, hoping it would make him a feel a little better.

"Really!? What kind of feel-" he was cut off by a doorbell going off. We sat there for a few seconds looking into each other's eyes, when the door bell rang again.

"I'll uh, go get that," Luke said quietly while walking out of the room.

After I counted to 14 I started to hear yelling, I quickly climbed out of bed, and ran out the door. It took me a second to find the staircase, but when I finally did I bounded down them, only to find Luke and Ashton yelling at each other.

"She's my girlfriend! What makes you think she can live here with you!" Ashton had Luke pinned up against the wall. Where was Liz when you needed her.

"Hey!" I shouted over their yelling, "what are you two even fighting about?" They stepped away from each other and looked up at me.

"We're uh, we're fighting over you Julie- I mean Juliana," Luke said out of breath.

"Why," I asked, I mean I know that I'm living in another boy's house, and I happen to have a boyfriend that I don't remember. But why is it so bad that I'm living with Luke and Liz. We're just childhood friends, that's all.

"He's trying to take you away from me again," Ashton said with his arms crossed. Again? I thought. So this kind of stuff must happen regularly.

"Don't worry Ash," did I call him Ash? Oh well, "Luke and I are just friends, I mean I know nothing about him... I actually know nothing about either of you," I realized.

"Well I can tell you all about me when I take you out for dinner, come on, I have made reservations," Ashton looked down at his watch and motioned for me to go with him. As I walked down the stairs Luke pleaded with his eyes for me not to go. As I walked by him he grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear,

"Be careful Julie, he isn't good,"

and with let he let me go out the door with this stranger I was supposed to know.

(a/n uh oh, why isn't ash good? Yay double update for you guys. I might not update regularly bc I surprisingly have a life. Vote and comment if you like. Remember : I loooove feedback, ily)