Eddie kaspbrak

(Y/N) - your name

Your were waiting with Eddie at the barrens for the other losers to come. Suddenly you both heard Henry, you had to think quickly as it was a open area where you's were waiting and would be caught running, so you put up your hood on your jacket then Eddie whispered "(Y/N) what am I gonna do?!" You had to think quickly and the first thing that came to mind was kissing him so Henry wouldn't see both of your faces and think your just a ordinary couple from Derry Maine.
You quickly grabbed Eddie by the collar of his polo shirt and placed your lips on his, Eddie was in shock at first but then soon came to his senses and kissed you back. You wrapped your arms around eddies neck as you heard Henry approaching and as you did so Eddie placed his hands on your waist. You felt Eddie lick your bottom lip as Henry walked by not acknowledging you both, you gladly accepted.
You both were making out for about 5 minutes until you heard Richie shout "ed's in action" then you both pulled away. "Wow" you both said and Eddie took two puffs of his inhaler. "Um (Y/N), uh will you be my girlfriend" Eddie cautiously asked, "of course Eddie" you said and you pecked his lips. "S-see Eddie, w-we told you (y-y/n) liked you" bill stuttered, "really" Eddie asked, "um yeah for quite a while now" you awkwardly laughed, "oh my lord, it was the geek and wheezy who were making out when we walked past" Henry laughed as he approached them, "well at least the plan worked" you said as you's all took off running from Henry.