24

Jungkook didn't know why he was making such a big deal out of this - it was just an Instagram account, and all he had to do was follow Taehyung back and then the worst would be over.

Although he did have to admit, Taehyung was absolutely stunning from what Jungkook had seen in his masked profile picture and from Jimin's posts, and he wanted to see more.

But Jungkook was just so scared.

Jimin had told him plenty of times that Taehyung would love him - as the others already is - but Jimin knew something that Jungkook didn't when it came to Taehyung.

Both boys had been through rough times before and during college and they both just needed a little pick me up.

But neither one knew anythint about the other, which was why Jimin insisted that they get to know each other better.

So, Jungkook clicked on the 'follow back' button and relief washed over his heart as Taehyung accepted his follow request just seconds later and Jungkook was able to see his full Instagram page.

And wow.

If Jungkook thought Taehyung was beautiful before, then he was barely just scraping the surface.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

Granted, there weren't many pictures of Taehyung himself on his Instagram page but from what Jungkook could see, Taehyung was a very unique person

And popular...

The number of followers intimidated Jungkook quite a bit, and when he thought about it more, the other three that followed him also had well over a thousand followers, as did Jimin and as did Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't have a lot, but he was somewhere in the thousands - just nowhere near as close to Taehyung or anybody else.

So Jungkook did the forbidden.

He liked all of Taehyung's photos.

All 39 of them.

Even the ones from two years ago.

He hadn't even realised his thumbs double tapping away furiously at his screen until Jimin chuckled.

"Having fun there?" He teased, but Jungkook was too immersed in Taehyung's profile to reply.

▪■▪

don't mind the terrible account made by me - i just edited an insta account template and ik it's inaccurate don't hate me.