79

When Taehyung woke up - due to Hoseok screaming in his ear that it was Christmas - he wasn't surprised to find Jungkook on-top of him.

He was, however, surprised to see that the two were laying on the floor instead of on the couch, where they had apparently fallen off of.

"Five more minutes," Jungkook whined like a child, squeezing Taehyung's waist as he buried his face further into the older's chest.

Taehyung looked up at Hoseok smugly and ran a hand through Jungkook's hair.

"Gotta do what the baby wants, Hobi," he shrugged just as Yoongi and Jimin walked in from Yoongi's bedroom.

"The Hell is this?" Yoongi scrunched his nose up in disgust at the sight of the two younger's on the floor with Hoseok towering above them.

"Come on, Jungkook, we need to open everyone's presents," Jimin said and Jungkook slowly got up off of Taehyung, muttering an apology as he did so.

Jungkook drooled in his sleep, and Taehyung got a first class ticket to that experience.

Taehyung smiled lazily and brought a hand up to Jungkook's face, wiping his thumb along Jungkook's bottom lip to the corner of his mouth where he collected the boy's saliva before wiping it on his boxers.

"Cute," was all he said in reply before allowing Jungkook to climb off of him.

"They're more fluffy than us and I don't like it," Yoongi mock-pouted at Jimin, and the younger slung an arm over his hyung's shoulder, leaning in to plant a sloppy kiss to Yoongi's cheek, causing the older to grimace.

"Fluffy enough for you?" Jimin teased and Yoongi lightly shoved the boy away to wipe his cheek.

"Too fluffy," he mumbled, and made his way over to an empty couch only to fling himself onto it.

"Where's Namjoon and Jin-hyung?" Taehyung asked, still laying on the floor even after Jungkook had gotten off of him.

Jimin only smiled deviously, and both Taehyung and Jungkook gave eachother 'the look' before glancing back over at Jimin.

"Don't tell me..." Jungkook began, but didn't have a chance to continue before one of the bedroom doors (probably Jin and Namjoon's) was kicked open, and Jungkook was ashamed to say that he flinched while Taehyung sat up.

"You have got to be kidding me," he groaned when both Jin and Namjoon walked into the living room, dressed in matching Mr. and Mrs. Claus outfits.

Taehyung flung himself back on the ground while Hoseok laughed loudly, and Jungkook could've only imagined how Jin and Namjoon must've been feeling.

"Stop laughing, I didn't sign up for this!" Jin cried, face turning insanely red as Yoongi eyes him up and down, snickering at his short red dress and red heels.

"Should I even be witnessing this, right here? I think this is a fantasy meant to be played out elsewhere," Jungkook said with a raised brow and Jin tossed the bag he was holding onto the floor next to Taehyung.

"Shut up and open your presents; I'm going to get changed," the eldest sulked, stomping back into the bedroom and slamming the door behind him.

"You're not changing?" Jimin asked amusedly, raising an eyebrow at Namjoon.

"Believe it or not, it's very comfy," he replied, and Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook splashed some cold water on his face once he hastily excused himself to the bathroom, looking up at his very tired reflection in the mirror.

"Jeez," he muttered to himself, wiping his face with a towel before heading back out to the living room.

When he got back, however, the room was completely different from how he'd last seen it, Christmas lights and decorations everywhere. (Seriously, they looked like they'd just been thrown in every direction - which they were).

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the sight of it all, and how far they'd all gone to make this Christmas Jungkook's best.

Jimin, Yoongi and five other people he barely knew, went this far just to make him happy and even if they hadn't, the thought alone would've been more than enough.