64

"Jeez, what a day," Yoongi yawned, collapsing onto the sofa as soon as he stepped foot into the apartment.

"Get up, you bum, we need to help Jimin and Jungkook unpack," Taehyung playfully spanked his hyung - not very hard, mind you - but hard enough for Yoongi to whine and bury his face in the cushion next to him.

"Jimin's been here before, he knows where everything is," the older mumbled, apparently adamant on falling asleep right then and there.

"Some boyfriend you are," Taehyung murmured, looking over at Jungkook and tilting his head in the direction of one of the bedrooms. Jungkook presumed it was his.

Jungkook blindly followed him like a lost puppy and Taehyung closed the door behind him, blocking out the noise from the living room.

"You can sleep in my bed while you're here, I'll just sleep on one of the couches outside," Taehyung shrugged, and Jungkook looked down at his suitcase.

"I feel bad now," he mumbled. "We're here for three weeks."

"Trust me, plum, the couch is just as comfy," Taehyung smiled his signature boxy smile and Jungkook's stomach flipped when he saw it. "You're supposed to enjoy your stay here."

"I'm sure I'll enjoy it either way."

The words slipped out of Jungkook's mouth before he had a chance to take them back, and he was left a blushing mess afterwards.

"You're such a cutie, Kook," Taehyung laughed, the sound putting Jungkook at ease.

It was really nice how Taehyung was able to compliment Jungkook in real life just like how he did over Instagram.

It was reassuring and made Jungkook feel like he actually meant something to Taehyung.

"You can either unpack now or later but I think we're about to watch a few movies if Yoongi decides to move his ass off of that couch," Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded, heaving his suitcase up onto the bed before taking off his converses but leaving his hoodie on. "Ready?"

Jungkook nodded and Taehyung led him back into the living room, where the other five were already huddled up round the TV, waiting for the two youngest boys.

And of course Yoongi was hogging one of the two couches.

"Come on, let's sit," Taehyung whispered and Jungkook followed him over to the vacant couch.

After the two were sat down, Namjoon pressed play and Taehyung raised an arm - almost as if he knew what Jungkook was thinking.

And Jungkook, not one to complain, immediately snuggled into Taehyung's side, draping one arm over Taehyung's sromach and the other tucking behind his back, holding himself in place.

He savoured Taehyung's warmth and smell until Jimin suggested they take another selfie, which the two had to break apart for.

But even after the film had finished and long after everyone had gone to bed, Jungkook could still feel the warmth Taehyung had left on his left side, and it made him smile.