51

As soon as the bell went, Jungkook was out of there.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd ran as fast as he was now, but there was nothing that could stop him from getting back to his dorm.

He'd even lost count of the amount of times he'd bumped into people on the way there, but he turned around and bowed down to all of them in apology each time, which delayed him even longer.

"Where have you been?" Jimin asked amusedly, arms resting on the handle of his suitcase as his chin rested atop of them.

The two boys were packed and ready to leave for Daegu since yesterday, but Jungkook still had a few more things he was yet to pack - such as his charger and toiletries which would have to be packed after he'd used them.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," Jungkook practically threw his backpack down, rummaging through it for his phone and charger to stuff into hiw suitcase. "I kept bumping into people on the way here."

Jimin stood up straight from watching Jungkook's hands tremble with excitement as he tried to zip up hie suitcase, the zip getting caught on the inside fabric of his case.

"Kook, slow down," he ushered softly, taking the suitcase from his dongsaeng and opening it up for him, popping into the bathroom to get his and Jungkook's toiletries bags. "Our train is scheduled to leave for another two hours and the station is only a half hour's walk from here."

"I know, hyung, I'm just-" Jungkook stopped to take a deep breath. "I'm so excited."