Chapter 1.

Chapter one.

Tomorrow is the day, ever since I saw them beautiful boy’s faces on my screens I had wanted this! I had heard about this signing months ago but I never actually thought that I would be going. Me and my friends, Jordan and Savannah, were massive directioners and this was a massive deal for us. We just felt so lucky to even be able to be in the same room as One Direction never mind talk to them and be right in front of them, I am fan-girling so much right now, I need to calm down.

I couldn’t wait for Savannah and Jordan to get here! I have been waiting for them all day and it has just been going so slowly, as soon as they get here we can eat and fan-girl together!

I was so tired by the time they came that I just wanted to go to bed but no doubt they woke me up. We ordered a big pizza and decided to put on our pyjamas and watch a film. We all nodded off during the film and you’ll never guess what we dreamt about…

I was the first to wake up in the morning and I just could not believe that today was the day! I got so excited that I jumped on Jordan and Savannah. I just couldn’t wait to start getting ready. We all got into our favourite outfits and did our hair the best we could. We were just too excited! We decided to wear something casual but hopefully it would still impress the boys!

Charlotte’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48482966

Savannah’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48483678

Jordan’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48484035

We were all ready to go but we were still early so my Dad decided to treat us to a Mcdonald’s breakfast. I ate it so fast, I just couldn’t wait to get there and see the boys. I have been wanting to meet them for so long I just couldn’t wait to get going! My Dad eventually finished his breakfast and we set off but the journey felt like it took forever!

We got there after what felt like a lifetime. We were all a bit overwhelmed by the amount of girls that were here, we’d never get noticed by the boys now. We quickly got our wristbands and got in the queue to meet our idols. We couldn’t see much as we were quite far back although we knew when the boys arrived as the girls in front could not stop screaming. The queue slowly moved and I just kept getting butterflys, I couldn’t stop thinking about what the boys would look like in real life, I just could not imagine them but then I saw them. They were like gods or something, I just kept thinking that I was looking at my computer screen, how were they so much more beautiful in real life? It was our turn, I just felt like literally dieing. They were just so perfect and right in front of me. I promised I wouldn’t cry and thank god I didn’t, I didn’t want to seem like a wierdo fan! I was stood in front of Harry and I just couldn’t believe I was looking at him, he had hair like a poodle! It was so cute, then I was in front of Liam. He smiled that really cute smile and I just melted, I turned around and saw Jordan in front of Harry and she was like dieing, she loved him so much and the fact that she had just met her idol overwhelmed her a bit! Then I was in front of Zayn. He said ‘Hey, what’s your name?’ I literally died just there and then, he was so cute and I couldn’t believe that he asked for my name! Then I was in front of Louis, how was he so cute? I wanted him to stand up so I could see if his bum was really as big as it looked in pictures! I turned around to see Savannah melting in front of Louis, he was her favourite and you could tell she was in complete heaven being in front of him. I then was stood in front of Niall, I couldn’t believe it. I loved him so much, he was so much cuter in real life too. I held his hand and kissed him on the cheek, we were both sort of lost for words. I couldn’t believe that I was holding hands with the person that I longed to meet so bad! Then I got moved on, I have the signed CD in my hand and that was it, my 5 minutes with my idols completely over and I felt horrible. I just wanted to spend a little longer with them, it was the best moment of my life. Then I opened my hand, there was a note in it but who from? I opened the note and it read…