Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

*Charlotte's POV*

'Hey babe, I thought about what you said before and i'm sorry I never said anything sooner. Can you come to my room tonight please too talk? x x'

I replied saying, 'Yeah sure, don't worry about it x' Why did he want me too go to his room? I had just stopped thinking about him and he had too text me didn't he! I decided to turn my phone off and block him out of my mind.

'Babe, tonight I thought we could watch a film if you want? All of us?'

'Yeah that'd be great! Where are the others?'

'They're all in Harry's room at the minute, do you want to go join them?'

'Yeah, let me just put my new hoodie on' I replied giving him a cheeky wink. I slipped the hoodie over my vest top and we went to Harry's room. Me and Niall walked in holding hands and as soon as I saw Louis I felt like I shouldn't be holding Niall's hand, I don't know why I felt like this, I shouldn't have done, I was with Niall and I really liked Niall, at least I think I do.

'Where have you two been?!' Asked Savannah 'I haven't seen you in what feels like forever!'

'Ha-ha nice hoodie Charlotte' Jordan added.

'Yeah yeah guys, Niall bought it but I love it!' Niall then pulled my waist and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little bit at least and caught Louis just staring, I hope noone else caught him.

'Are we watching a film tonight then guys?' Liam asked.

We all chorused 'yes!' None of us could decide on any of the films we already had so I decided I would go to rent a film. Louis offered to come with me and I accepted, noone other than Jordan knew anything about us so they didn't suspect anything so she didn't say anything. Maybe me and Louis could talk when we were going to get the film rather than in his room, that would be less suspicious. We set off to the movie store, it was only round the corner so it wasn't so bad but when we first set of it was a little awkward between us.

'Charlotte, I am so sorry about before. I wish I had said something sooner and I guess this morning wasn't a great time.'

'It's okay Lou, we're friends so it's okay, as long as no one finds out.'

'Yeah, we are. I was just wondering, could we maybe have something on the side, no one needs to find out.' I was so shocked by what he just said, like literally my mouth was just in an O shape.

'Are you serious Lou? You would do that to your best friend?'

'I know it's not a nice thing to do and I shouldn't do that to one of my best friends but I love you, I really do and I would do anything to be with you.'

'I'm sorry Lou but I am with Niall, I really like him and you can't just dump this on me. I really like you as a friend but we can't be anything more sorry.' He looked a little saddened, I felt so bad for him so I just hugged him, I had to comfort him somehow.

'It's okay Charlotte, just forget about it and we'll go back to being friends.' He gave me sort of an awkward side smile.

'I would want nothing more babe.' And I pulled him in for a hug again. We quickly picked a film, I wasn't too bothered for picking a film as I wasn't really up for watching one so I just let Louis pick one. I am not even sure what the film was called, my mind was on other things.

*Jordan's POV*

Charlotte and Louis have been gone for quite a long time, none of the others' know what happened so they don't suspect anything but they could be up to anything. Maybe Louis sweet talked Charlotte, she's quite easily led by boys, she lets them in way too quickly. I hope he didn't cause Charlotte is quite fragile when it comes to boys and she is scared to get hurt by them, Niall was perfect for her and she was perfect for him I just didn't want Louis too come along and ruin it, especially if he didn't want anything serious. I am going to text her, I need to make sure that she wasn't up to anything. I texted her saying 'Char where are you? Youve been agessssssss! Hurry home xxxx' She replied saying 'I'm okay Jord, Louis is just paying for the film now then we'll be back, be 5 minutes tops babe! And no, we're not up to anything ;) haha xxxx' Oh god, that made me think she was up to something! I hope she wasn't, Niall was the best boyfriend ever and I didn't want her messing up what they have. She best tell me everything when she gets back.

*Charlotte's POV*

Jordan just texted me saying 'Char where are you? Youve been agessssssss! Hurry home xxxx' I am going to be a little bit cheeky with my reply, keep her guessing! I love pranking her. I replied saying 'I'm okay Jord, Louis is just paying for the film now then we'll be back, be 5 minutes tops babe! And no, we're not up to anything ;) haha xxxx' That will have got her worried bless her! Louis got the film then we set off back. We walked into the room and Jordan just shot me an evil look and I just started giggling at her. I went and sat next to her, she whispered in my ear 'what did you do?' I just started giggling again, I knew I would have worried her.

'Nothing babe, I swear down, nothing.'

'Hmm okay, hard to believe you though sending me a text like that.' Then I just winked at her, she knew I was joking though. We settled down to watch the film, me and Niall cuddled a bit whilst watching it then we all ended up falling asleep together.

The next morning I woke up next too Niall. I hadn't checked my twitter in a while, since before I started hanging with these guys well not properly. My followers had gone up by thousands! Why though? I was just Niall's girlfriend, I wasn't famous myself! I went on my mentions and nearly all my recent mentions were ones saying things like;

'You bitch, how could you do that to Niall?!'

'You know how fragile Niall is and you do that to him! You cow.'

I also had a couple of death threats too, why were people saying things like that to me? What the hell did I do wrong. I decided to type my name into google and see what the top news stories were. The first one was on Sugarscape, the headline read 'Niall's girl, or Louis'?' I scrolled down the page not even reading the text, just looking at the pictures. The first picture was of me and Niall running down the street, I was guessing that that was the time that me and Niall first got together and we were excited about telling our friends about us, the second picture was of me and Louis walking down the street last night and I was wearing the hoodie that Niall bought me saying that I loved him. Then below that was a picture of me and Lou and it looked like we were about too kiss, it must have been when I pulled him in for a hug and they must have caught it at the wrong time. Oh my god, I hope Niall doesn't see this, it will crush him even though it was perfectly innocent! And the text that I sent to Jordan last night makes me seem like I did do something with Louis. As soon as Niall wakes up I have too show him and tell him we didn't even kiss and Jordan before she goes running her mouth.

'Babe, what's up, you look worried?' Said Niall. Shit he was awake, now I have to tell him but I am scared. What am I meant to say, oh god...