Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

We got into the black cars, I didn’t have a clue where we were going but I knew it would be a club. I was sat next to Niall and I had my head in the crease of his neck, it was so comfy and I didn’t want to move. Harry and Jordan were sat together and Louis and Savannah were sat together. They look so cute together, I could imagine them both being couples.

*Jordan’s POV*

I still couldn’t get over the fact that I was sat next to Harry Styles and talking to him, I had been looking at him from my computer screen for so long and now it’s his real face in front of my eyes. I was so overwhelmed. Every so often he would rustle his hair like he does in interviews and it actually amazed me that I could see it in real life. I could see Charlotte with her head on Niall’s shoulder, they look too too cute together, I wish they would just get into a relationship now!

*Savannah’s POV*

I was sat next to Louis from One Direction, how did this happen?! I still can’t get it through my mind! We were just sat talking, we would talk about absolutely anything, we were quite random really. We would talk about cars, clouds, roads, anything we would see outside of the car. We would talk and talk and talk, I think the others were getting a bit annoyed at how much we would talk. ‘Can we stop for something to eat?!’ Shouted Charlotte, ‘You are perfect! You read my mind.’ Replied Niall, Charlotte blushed at what he said. It must have been something she has been waiting for ever since she discovered the boys, I was so happy for her! Nobody really wanted to stop off and get some food so we just went straight to the club. We stopped outside the back so no one saw us going in and we got out of the car, I think the club was called ‘The Elements’ but I didn’t take much notice, I was just excited to get inside!

*Charlotte’s POV*

Me and Niall both wanted to stop off for food but no one else did so we avoided that. We were both complaining about how hungry we were but decided that once we got to drinking we would be okay. We pulled up to the club and we just couldn’t wait to get in, we went in the back way so we could get straight to the VIP area and could avoid the paparazzi. The back route had a lot of windy paths and stairs that must be leading to flats above the club, i’d hate to live in one of them, it would be so loud. We got in and started drinking, we all had a vodka and coke to start then we got onto the shots. We didn’t know what they were but they were pretty and crazy colours! I had brought my camera with me so I could get some cool pictures, I was with my idols, why wouldn’t I bring my camera?! I reassured all the boys that I was not going to sell the pictures and wouldn’t be giving them to anyone and soon got snapping. As the night progressed we got so drunk, me, Jordan and Savannah were dancing on the tables and the boys were all dancing around us but on the floor. They must have thought we were complete messes but we just didn’t care, we were having the time of our lives with our favourite people. Savannah and Jordan needed the toilet so I left them too it and went and danced with Niall for a little bit. We went and sat down on the couches to chat, we were both very drunk so we were sort of slurring our words. The conversation sort of died and we were just looking into each other’s eyes then we kissed. It was so magical, it was like actually fireworks going off around us then we saw a flash and we pulled away and saw all the boys stood there cheering at us and taking pictures of us. I couldn’t believe what had just happened and it was caught on camera, best day ever! We got up and started dancing with the boys then the girls came back and we got back on the tables. I think Liam decided that that was enough for tonight as we went home soon after that. We sat next to the same people we sat with on the way here and me and Niall snuggled up together, I think he fell asleep for a little bit too. When we got back to the hotel I stayed in Niall’s room but we just ordered some room service and stuck on a film. We ordered a big pizza and chocolate cake for dessert as we were so hungry before we went out and we watched Harry Potter, we both loved all of them! After we had eaten we cuddled a little bit and fell asleep together, it was so peaceful and bliss.

*Savannah’s POV*

We had just come back to the hotel from the club and Niall and Charlotte snuck off to Niall’s room. Me and Jordan guessed that they would be getting lucky tonight then! The rest of us went into Harry’s room and just chilled for a bit talking about anything and everything. We were still drunk so we could talk about anything and it’d be interesting. When the conversation died down we all decided to go to our own rooms. Harry asked Jordan to stay in his room so she did and Louis asked me to stay in his so we headed that way. When we got to his room I put my pyjamas and we snuggled up in bed. Louis was only wearing some pyjama bottoms and it was nice feeling his six pack against me, it felt so good. We soon fell asleep cuddling.

*Jordan’s POV*

It had been such a great night and I had spent it with some great people! I loved the boys before I had even met them but now that I knew them I loved them even more. It was nice to spend a bit of time with them on their own rather than at the signing as I could get to know them so much more and properly rather than just reading things on tumblr and twitter which might not even be true! We got back to the hotel and we all chilled in the hotel room for a bit. We sat in Harry’s room for a couple of hours just chatting, I was sobering up but the rest of the guys were still very drunk, obviously except for Liam. After we chatted for a couple of hours Harry asked me to stay in his room so I accepted blushing, I couldn’t believe he just asked me to stay with him! Why would he want me? Savannah and Charlotte were much more beautiful but he wanted me. Everyone left, I wasn’t sure where Savannah was staying but Charlotte had already gone to Niall’s room, they must be up to something, they were both very drunk. I went to the bathroom to get changed and put on my pyjamas, I was going to bring my One Direction ones but the boys might have thought I was weird! I got into bed and Harry was already there, he was in just his boxers and I could feel his warm skin against mine. I rest my head on his chest and I could feel his chest softly rising, it was the perfect moment with the perfect boy. He kissed my head and it made the moment even more perfect. We soon nodded off together.