Chapter 1

First week of school? Fabulous~~! Not...it was a total mess...

I was charged up ready to face reality...ready to rock this school. Well, anyways that's what I thought...sigh*

It actually didn't turn out the way I wanted it too.

My black high-top converse shuffled around nervously, lifting up on its tip toes. Thanks to my mom and my dad's genes...I'm not very tall. I couldn't see past the many tall people in my new school, not only were they tall but they absolutely did not know how to help a newbie out. I asked for directions and they give me a look of pure mock sympathy, but of course there are the angels...your life savers that come to the rescue!

"Hi, my name is Choi Junhong!" The first boy speaks rather a little bit too friendly and childish.

"Hi, uh...my name is Moon Jongup! Do you need any help?" The second boy introduces himself a little cautiously, but still a lot more friendlier than the other people.

I think I stared at them a little weirdly, because Junhong awkwardly shoved himself in front of Jongup and said not to mind him. Jongup scowled at him, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Junhong and Jongup asked simultaneously.

"Oh...nothing!" I covered up my laughter and put on a bright smile instead.

"Sorry, but could you tell me where this room is? I'm a transfer student...so I'm not positive..."

I showed them my schedule and was about to point which room off of the list, when Jongup exclaimed,

"Hey...that's where we're going!"

I looked at them in surprise, I guess he already knew where to look.

"To the classroom!" Junhong laughed.

They both put their arms around my shoulders and steered me to the classroom.