Chapter 4

Sitting at a lab table, I take out my books, and start to go over the classroom procedures.
Daehyun comes in not too long after and has an embarrassed look on his face.

"Uh...don't worry about that thing earlier...I was uh...uh..." He spoke aimlessly.

I decided to save him from his misery.
"It's, ok...that's not the first time I saw something like that." I reply hastily wishing the moment would have lasted longer so I could laugh to myself.
He cleared his throat and took the seat next to mine.

"So, how's your day going?" He asks me.

"Fine." I reply.

"Are you seriously in B.A.P?" I suddenly ask, remembering the question that was bothering me in the back of my mind.

"Ya why?" He replies preoccupied.

I cough out,"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What's the point of telling? When I tell people, they treat me like a god...I just want to be normal and have normal friends." He replied defensively.

I felt bad for him after that. We stayed quiet after that and hardly even talked. When we were doing our lab on cells together though, he said the most weirdest joke in the world.

"What did the cell say to her sister when she stepped on her toe?" Daehyun asked out of a clear blue sky.

"Uh....hold on...let me think..." I thought of it really carefully and couldn't come up with an answer. "I don't know, tell me." I reply giving up.

"Mi- to-sis! Hahaha!" Daehyun exclaimed laughing like a maniac.

I stared at him for the longest time with the most sarcastic look I could find.

"Seriously?" I asked. Then I burst out in laughter and couldn't stop myself from laughing.
I clutched my stomach and held up my hand, tears streaming out of my hands, Daehyun the same too. We sat there laughing for a good 2 minutes when suddenly the teacher started yelling at us.

"Are you guys out if your mind? Get back to work!" The teacher hollered across the room.

Daehyun and I looked at each other then started laughing again.

"That's it...you two go to the office now!" He ordered us.

At first I got scared, I looked at Daehyun in shock and horror, but he just looked chill and winked at me.
He took me by the wrist and we went out of the classroom to the office, the whole class staring at us.