Chapter 8

We're out in the courtyard, and I wrench my arm out of Daehyun's grasp.

"What is wrong with you guys?! The guys at this school are all so weird!" I yell at him. "Can't you guys leave me alone? It's my first day!" I splutter out in tears.

Daehyun has a furious frown on his face, but when he looks at me, his expression softens and he comforts me.

"I'm so sorry, are you ok? I was only thinking of myself...I'm so sorry!" Daehyun apologizes repeatedly.

I sit down on the bench my face in my hands. He sits down next to me one arm across me, patting me on the back.

"There's a reason why we're acting like this, you know. It's the first time anything like this happened to any of us." He explained apologetically.

"You know how we're in a band B.A.P? Of course we have rivals right? It just so happens that Exo is our rival and Baekhyun likes you, can't you see? But the problem is... I like you too. A lot"

He shakes his head and mumbles a few words I can't make out.

I look at him shocked. He looks at me and we stare at each other for the longest time. I smile a bright smile and I hug him across the neck, he wraps his arms across my waist and sighs.

"I knew this would work out, I'm hot you know?" He teased.

I attempted to pull back threatening him.

"Ok ok... I won't!" He chuckled in my hair.

He squeezed me tighter and made me promise something. He put his hand in mine.

"No matter how hard things are...you'll never let go of this hand, ok?" He asks.

"Ok." I say. "I never will."