Chapter 3

Not too long in my walk, Junhong comes rushing towards me with a bright smile on his face.

"Where to next?" He questions while looking at my schedule sheet. "Ah math...haha...I dont have math next period." A disappointed look shadows his face then suddenly brightens up. "I'll see ya at lunch then...have fun!" He turns to catch up with Daehyun who now has left the classroom after much struggle.

I smile to myself and head to room 223, my next class. I skim my hand across each of the plaques that says the room numbers on it.

225...224..Ah hah! Room 223!

I enter the noisy classroom and find an empty seat towards the back of the room next to a window. Nobody notices me sit down, thankfully. I put in my earplug only in one ear so that I could hear the bell ring, and I wait. I'm caught up in my song leading up to the chorus, my favorite part, when all of a sudden I get interrupted by a girl. I try not to have an annoyed look on my face so I pull on a quick smile.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"Hello! Are you the new girl that everybody is talking about? I heard that you came from America! Where? How did you get so close to B.A.P? Tell me your secret! The girl bombards me with a bunch of questions.

I look at her in shock and she soon realizes that she went a bit too fast. She giggles and says, "Sorry...haha... I'm Minah, nice to meet you!"

I return a grateful smile and reply back enthusiastically, "I'm Sohyun, I came from Texas, everybody is talking about me? Who's B.A.P?"

"You don't know who B.A.P is? That's strange... you were talking and laughing with them!" She replied instantly.

I racked my memory for B.A.P...B.A.P?

"Do you mean Junhong?" I ask confused.

"Yeah he's one of the members..he's the rapper...cute isn't he?" She replied dreamily.

"Oh, I see. By any chance is Jongup, Himchan, Yongguk, Youngjae, and Daehyun all in B.A.P too? I question. Hopefully they are not in the group...

I had a quick flashback to Daehyun's scene. "I totally disregarded him," I thought to myself, "no way it can't be."

"Yes, you are correct they're all in the band, I'll tell you their positions...Yongguk is the lead rapper, Daehyun is the lead vocalist, Himchan is..." She drones on and on.

I block out her talking and think to myself silenty. "I just totally dissed a guy I shouldn't have dissed...I'm in deep trouble now... That's why they were so confident, especially Daehyun...UGH! IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!"

I must have said that part out loud because Minah paused and stared at me like I was crazy.

"Oh...nothing..hah." I quickly smiled.

The bell rang and everybody went back to their seats. I had to do that scary intro thing in front of the whole class again, but all I could think of was B.A.P. I shoved that thought away from my head and focused on math.

Math class was ok...not my best subject...but still good. I was wishing that the bell wouldn't ring because I would have to face Junhong again and possibly everybody else.
Of course when you want the time to last, it goes faster...the bell had already rung and everybody was bustling out of the classroom except me. I took my time and was inching my way out the door hoping that I didnt bump into any of the members. I slowly peeked my head out the door.

"Phew, coast clear!" I thought aloud. I straightened up and walked to wherever my science class was. I was busy looking for my classroom, so I was have half concious of my surroundings. That's when I felt somebody behind me looking over my shoulder. I turned around to see Daehyun standing there not even an inch away from my face. My back was already stuck to the door and I had nowhere to run. He looked at me, a curious look on his face.

"What happened to you? Just a second ago you were confident and teasing me and now you look like you're afraid of me!"

I blush and try not to make eye contact. Too embarrassed to speak.

He gasps and looks for a mirror. "Is there something on my face...do I look horrible?"

I stare at him my eyes wide and filled with wonder. My embarrased face turned into an amused face. This guy was fretting over his reflection! What a man. I leave the man to his conflict and head into my classroom, laughing to myself.