Chapter 2

Jungkook•

I'm now here in the park strolling, while thinking of seeing her again. I walked to the tree where I saw her thinking she was gonna go there. I sat there for hours waiting for her. But eventually, she never did. I thought Waste of my time. I should have looked around searching instead of sitting and waiting.

I got up and got ready to leave until I bumped into someone. "Sorry miss." I said "No, it's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going anyway." She responded. I looked at her face and saw that she has a birthmark. I stood frozen for a second. She left when I was silent. But when was about to wall away I grabbed her hand.

"Wait! I wanna know your name." I said. "Lee Yanna. How about yours?" She said. "Jeon Jungkook. You have to come with me. I've been looking for you." I said "Wait. As in prince Jeon Jungkook. Why do I have to come with you?" She questioned. "You'll know when we get there." I answered and dragged her to the castle.

Yanna•

Once we entered we were greeted by the six other princes. "Kook! I see you found her. But is it really her?" One of the princes said. "I don't know hyung. But this night we will find out." Jungkook said. "Find out what?" I asked. "If your his mate." Another one of the princes said. I thought His mate? This is my chance to get close to him. It's my dream to be his mate. Once I become his mate. I will be queen.

My thoughts were interrupted by the king. "Son, is this really her?" "I don't know father. But her name is Lee Yanna and she has the mark on her face." Jungkook answered. "Do you still have my handkerchief?" Jungkook questioned me. Handkerchief? I don't know about that but I'll play along so I would be Queen. "The handkerchief? Uhh... Yeah." I answered "So where is it?" He questioned again. "In my... House." "Good."

Then they called one of their maids and told her to accompany me in the living room. Once we got to the living we seated at the couch there she stayed and we chatted until night. Once night came the princes and the king came to the living room.

"Yanna. Now we will know if you're the one." The king said. "Follow us." He continued and I followed them. We are now heading towards the front door. I thought I hope they don't kick me out. We stopped when we're near the door. "Yanna. Stay here first I will call you out we when we are all outside." The king said and I nodded. Then they all went outside.

"Yanna come out now." Jungkook said and I nodded before coming out. Once I got out frowns were plastered on their faces and Jungkook's expression was a mixture of sad and angry. "Well I guess she's not the one. Maybe luck will hit you and you'll find her tomorrow." One Prince said. "Yeah. But I'm also furious." Jungkook said and ran towards me with unimaginable speed. He held my neck and said " You fake! I thought you're the one! I guess you're the one my real mate says. You're the one with same name as hers and has the same mark!" He then let go of me because the other princes pulled him. And the others pulled me out of his grasp making us separated.

"Why did you lie?!" He yelled at me. "I guess I just want to be your mate and girl would be so lucky by being yours." I said and suddenly a bright light appeared. It stopped and I looked at my shoulder. A mark was there. Meaning it's the time my mate and I meet. I looked around and saw that one of the princes has the same mark as me.

"Hyung! You're her mate!" One prince said. "Yeah I guess so." The one with same mark as me said. "You get to live in this castle after all." Jungkook stated. "Wait. Who is my mate actually." I interrupted. "Namjoon hyung." One prince said while pointing.

"What's your names really I'm getting confused?" I asked. "I'm Jungkook as you know. That is Seokjin hyung. Yoongi hyung. Hoseok hyung. Namjoon hyung, your mate. Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung." He said as pointing to each of them.

Namjoon then walked to me and called a maid saying "Bring her to one of the guest rooms. She's my mate." He smiled and the maid nodded. We walked in and so did the others. She took me to my room which is near Namjoon's. I went inside my room and saw my things already here. I guess they told them already. I got to the bathroom and took a shower. After, I lied on my bed and slept.