Chapter 12

Yana

Tomorrow is the full moon and I'm still stuck here!! I can't take it anymore. I have to get out. I have to warn them about their plan to finish all and reign above.

Flashback

I was still sitting on the cold floor surrounded by my own blood. But I quickly healed them. I was half asleep when I heard talking outside the room.

"..........We will use Yana as bait." The oh so familiar voice said which I think is Kia. "Bait? What if  the time we use her as bait, she'll tell them?" A guy said. "Don't worry. I will still tie her up with the enchanted rope but I'll make it invisible. Then, a circumference of 100 meters around her, I will put a spell that makes you go savage or poisoned. That is, we will have the war to take place on an open field. Also, I will put shadow clouds above her so that it will block the moonlight that will activate her mark." Kia said..

I heard the guy respond but it was not clear to me. I got a really painful headache and my vision is spinning. Most likely to almost having concussion. Who wouldn't? By the loss of a huge amount of blood and the lack of food for two weeks, I would've been dead if I weren't a vampire.

I heard nothing more on the cause of I have completely blacked out.

End of Flashback

That's why I have to get out of here as soon as possible. I wiggled as much as I can to get out of here. I used my powers again but none came to a use. I chanted some spells again and again. Until the last one actually worked. I got my self out and snuck out the building.

But, just as I reached the front door to turn the knob, I heard a voice.

"Where do you think you're going?" I turned around to see the one and only Kia. I stood tall and confident. My shoulders were squared to let her know I wasn't afraid. "Out. Isn't it obvious? I want out of this hell hole." I said

"You can't go out. Not just yet." Kia said and snapped her fingers. About 10 buffed vampires came to her side. She smirked. "Try to escape now." She said and smirked. Then used her pointer finger as a knife and slashed it on her neck. Pointing to me after.

The vampires dashed to me using vampire speed. I dodged them and ran out the house. But when I was 10 meters away, something held me back. I banged to it so hard but it won't budge. The vampires caught up with me and held my hand tightly, almost breaking my bones.

They forcefully dragged me inside and shoved me in the room again. They again tied me up and I used the same spell I used a while ago to free myself but it didn't budge. No matter how hard I try, it just can't.

"Don't try anymore. I doubled the power." Kia said and walked out the room.

I'm in here again. Suffering. I really have to get out of here and warn everyone. Especially Jungkook.