Chapter 3

Jungkook•

After that wrong pick yesterday, I decided to search for her everywhere. I stopped when the night came. I looked up and I saw the new moon. I thought I hope I find you now. I then decided to walk to the park where I first met her. I then went to the tree. To my surprise someone was there. I walked closer abd saw the girl with a mark. I was about 10 feet and her mark glowed like last time. I saw her look around. I too looked around and saw no one and it seems she spotted me. It looks like I found her.

•Yana•

It's nighttime and I was walking in the park. I looked up only to see the new moon. I sighed and thought When will I see the boy again who lit up my mark in a new moon. I sighed again and I went to the tree where I saw the boy. I sat there for minutes until...... my mark glowed. I looked up again and still a new moon. I looked around and saw no one but a boy 10 feet away from me. I questioned in my head Is he the one I've been looking for?

I think he saw that my mark glowed so he walked closer to me and I sat there leaning on the tree, and I decided to close my eyes. A few seconds later someone spoke and I can feel he's close to me. "Uhm... Excuse me. But, are you Yana?" I was surprised. I opened my eyes and saw the boy earlier. Then I quickly answered. "Yes. But how do you know my name?" "Don't you remember me I'm the boy who gave you the handkerchief." He said. "Oh yeah.... That was you? I didn't catch your name though. Now, what is it?" I said. "My name is Jeon Jungkook." He answered. "So that explains the JJK on the handkerchief. Wait. You're the prince!"
I said. "Yup! Now come with me we need to talk." He said. "Sure." I answered.

Then we both went to the castle to talk. I'm now with him in the castle's living room with 8 other people and I see Yanna here. So this is where she went. I went to her and said "Hey Yanna. What brings you here?" I asked. "I found my mate here." She said. "Oohh. Who is it?" "Prince Namjoon." "Really? Congratulations. You already found your mate." "Yeah."

Then we were interrupted by a cough. I looked to see who is it and it's no other than Jungkook. "Stop that chit chat. We have more important things to do." "Oh yeah. Now what do you want to talk about?" I asked but another question was fired. "Are you really sure it's her?" The king said. "Yup!" Jungkook answered proud and firm. "Umm. Excuse me. What about me?" I asked.

"Cause you're my mate." Jungkook said. "Oh really I never thought about it. Haha I bet you're joking." "No. I'm serious." "Well there's one thing to prove it. Tonight's a new moon which means we can easily prove it." The king said. "Oh okay." I said. "Yana come with us. Jungkook stay here until I call you." The king continued. Then we all walked out the house. Then I thought How are they gonna prove it?

The king then called Jungkook out and when he was 10 feet away my mark glowed again. "So it is her." One Prince said. "True that." Then another said.
"It is you. You're my mate." Jungkook said. "I can't believe this. This is a big coincidence." I said. "No it's not." Then a big light appeared. I looked around saw everyone okay. But when I looked at my shoulder, a mark appeared.

"So, who has the same mark as hers." The king said and Jungkook raised his hand while showing the mark. "So I guess you two are really mates." One prince said. "Yeah I guess so, which means I can open the letter my parents left me." I said. " Why?" Jungkook asked "Because I can only open it when I find my mate and it's a good thing I carry it around with me." I answered while pulling out the letter from my pocket. "What are you waiting for? Open it." Jungkook commanded and I nod opening it.