Chapter 8

Jungkook

A week passed after that thing that happened in the ferris. Also 3 weeks before full moon.

I'm now in my classroom sitting at my assigned seat waiting for the teacher. While waiting, Kia came up to me saying.
"Oppa~ let's go out tonight." "No!" I said. "But why?! You always reject me. You're not busy anyways." "I just can't and won't." "Come on please.~ or maybe on full moon. You know what some elders say. When you kiss your loved one on a full moon you two will be together forever till death." "Really?! I wanna do it then." "Really? It would be-" "Hold up. But not with you." Then the teacher came in stopping her.

She started the lesson while I didn't listen. I started thinking on my surprise proposal. You read right. Hyungs are in this with me.

Hours passed and class periods. The bell then rang and I walk out the room going to cafeteria. While walking, Kia again came up.

"Come to lunch with us oppa~" "No!" I said and walk off. I reached the cafeteria and walked to my hyungs. I noticed Yana isn't there only Anna.

"Hyungs. Where's Yana?" "Ignoring you I guess. She said she needs time." Anna quickly answered. "You're ignoring her for the past week anyway just to prepare for special proposal. I think she's returning the favor." Seokjin hyung said. "Just sit down and eat." Taehyung hyung said.

Before sitting down I searched the cafeteria with one look and I didn't see her. I just proceeded to eating.

The bell rang means time for class I got up and walked to the classroom. While walking I saw Yana with a guy. I walked closer to them and called Yana.

"Hey what brings you here?" Yana asked. "I literally have the same classes with you." I said. "He he. Forgot." "Oh. Who's he then. You were with him not us." "Oh he's-" "I'm Kwon Soonyoung." He interrupted. "He's a transferee." Yana said. "I just asked for a tour." He said. I then felt anger build in me. "Why ask her then?" "She's the only one that isn't clingy here."

After his words I walked off heading to class. The teacher entered exactly after me and started.

The day goes on like that till dismissal.

I'm the first one to go out since I have to prepare. I went to the jewelry shop to pick up the customized ring I ordered. It's a silver ring which is diamond crusted. I quickly got to Han river and fixed everything I need.

Nighttime struck and I called my hyungs to call Yana to come here. Which they were keeping her busy. I waited for her for minutes and she finally arrived with a blindfold. Hyungs left her there standing and got in line while holding a rose and I stood at the very last holding a bouquet.

"Yana! Take off the blindfold!" Taehyung hyung shouted and she obeyed looking surprised and walked to them. They then gave her the roses till she reached me.

"What's this for?" She asked. I then kneeled down and took out the ring. "Yana I know that the past week I rejected you....... And it was because I was preparing this. I know this is inappropriate since were getting married anyway because we're mates. But I wanna do this. So here's my question." I paused for a bit. "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I asked her she looked surprised but at the end she said yes. As she said yes the fireworks show started which I prepared. We looked at it and I said "I LOVE YOU." "I LOVE YOU TOO."

But I feel something not right. Like something watching us except hyungs and Anna. Like it was something dangerous. I just shrugged it and continued watching fireworks. After it was finished we went home while Yana still staring at the ring.