Chapter 11

Jungkook

5 days. 5 days passed and we still haven't found Yana. Only 1 week left before the full moon. I can't stand it without her beside me. I feel so lonely, so empty........ I think I'll go crazy without Yana. She completes me. My world isn't complete without her. I haven't slept for days, searching for her. Even though they told me they would take care of it and I should rest, I would resist them. Telling them, I'll find her myself. I feel so devistated.

Yana•

I've been here for 5 days. 1 week left. I'm locked in, in a dark and cold room. My arms and hands are tied together with a pole. I tried getting out, using my strength, but I can't seem to do it.
They must've used some spell to prevent me from using my abilities.
I can't mind link Jungkook too. I'm so helpless. I closed my eyes tightly, enduring the pain from the chains on my wrists and the hunger.

Just then, the doors open and I see someone. But I don't know who. Because the darkness covers the face.

"Well, well, well. It looks like you're awake." Someone said. I'm sure that I'm familiar with the voice...... Then it hit me. It's Kia!! "What do you want from me?!!" I said pleading and at the same time angry. "You ruined my chances to Jungkook!!! You ruined my chances to be queen!!!" Kia shouted angrily which made me flinch. "Why? What have I done wrong?" I asked confused on what she was talking about. "You were the chosen one to kill us. Our raise has killed your raise. But I guess we missed one." Kia said and came closer while smirking. Once she was in front of me, she pulled out a knife from her pockets and pointed it to my neck.

"You know. I would have killed you, you know but........... I wanna see Jungkook suffer. Maybe kill him too while he watches you being killed. How does that sound?" Kia said and dug the knife on my neck causing a deep cut. But once she pulled out the knife, the cut healed immediately. I guess they just blocked the abilities I have to use when I escape.

"But why do this?" I asked. Trying to understand but can't. "Can't you see? The rightful royals are our raise. Yours is weak. Your former king just beat my grandfather using his cleverness. He was never really strong. Now, we are to take back what's ours." Kia said angrily. Fuming with anger. I don't know what happened to them. Being vulnerable is not the time now. I have to fight this. I have to escape. I have to go back to Jungkook and the others.

Jungkook•

"Ahh!!!!" I said, pulling my hair in frustration. "Chill down Kook. We'll find her." Seokjin hyung said as pats my back. "Chill down????!!! How can I chill down when my mate is in danger?!!!?" I yelled at them. I can't even use mind link to find her.

"Jungkook. We have a visitor. He says he might know where Yana is." Father says through mind link. I quickly rushed out the room using vampire speed and directly went to his office. Once I got there, I saw the guy he said and it was..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kwon Soonyoung.

"What's he doing here?? And how can he know where Yana is!!???" I exclaimed. "Chill. Yana might be in the Dark's territory. In the abandoned warehouse there." Soonyoung said.

"How'd you know she's there?" I asked. "Cause I took her there." He said calmly.
"What??!?! How dare you??!!" I asked, and used vampire speed to get to him quickly to choke him.

"Jungkook!!! Stop that!! If you kill him, we won't get any information anymore." Father said and I let go. "Why did you take her?" I asked. "I was forced by Kia, her parents and Jimin's mother." He said. "What???? My mother?? How???" Jimin hyung said

"She said she wants to be queen. She says she's rightful for the throne. Her anger was kept when she knew she wasn't queen. Then, Kia's parents found out about her grudge. They promised her power. But, I doubt they will give it to her. Even I, don't want to get involved here. They just forced me." Soonyoung said.

"She was against us!!! How dare she!! I will sure have to punish her even though she's out oldest sister!!" Father said. "Quiet down father. She might hear us. We have to punish her when the war comes. Just, sorry Jimin hyung." I said

"It's okay. She needs to be punished. She was never a mother to me. She even once tried to use me in one of her schemes." Jimin hyung said. "It's okay my boy." Father said as he pats hyung's back.

"Where is Yana now?" I asked. "She's in the Dark's territory. In the abandoned ware house there." Soonyoung answered. "Guess we have to get ready and gain more forces and allies. We shall attack back at the fool moon. At the same time, we can rescue Yana and her mark will activate then." We all nodded.

"Soonyoung. Whose side will you be?" I asked. "Yours. I wanna stop the Darks too. I'm so tired of them. They treat me as their slave. So sick of it. I can't stand being dark anyways." Soonyoung said.

"Are you sure? Your parents turned against them and they were killed by them. Now, if you turn against us, I will make sure that you are killed by my own hands." I said and he nodded as his response. A stroke of fear was evident in his eyes but he hid it anyway.