Chapter 4

Yana

Days passed and my stuff is already here. Today is the day where we start school again. I'm here sitting beside Jungkook at the dining table eating breakfast. Then the king spoke up. "So Yana, I hear you're in 1st year of college. Same as Jungkook and you two are classmates." "Yes my king." I answered. "Anna, your classes are with Taehyung and Jimin right?" The king said "Yes my king." Anna answered. We continued eating until everyone was done.

After breakfast I got out the castle and started walking to school. While walking to school I hear a car honk. I looked back and I saw a limousine. It stopped where I was and the window opened revealing the princes and Anna.

"Hey Yana! Why don't you come with us. Have a ride." Jungkook said. "No thanks I'd rather walk." I said. Then I turned and walked away but my hand was grabbed and I'm being pulled. I look to see only Jungkook pulling me in the car. He pushed me in and he also got inside.

"Now tell us. Why don't you wanna come with us?" Jimin asked. " It's because I have bullies back in high school and I found out some of them are going to the same school as I am." I answered. "Don't worry. We'll protect you." Taehyung said. "I think it's better if you don't. If you're involved things are gonna get worse." I said and looked out the window seeing we're getting close to school. "Stop the car!" I shouted and the car stopped. I opened the door and got out. But before I close it someone fired me a question. "Why did you get out? We're not even there yet." Jungkook said. "Remember what I said earlier, that's my answer." I then close the door and walked.

I got to the entrance I saw some of the students staring. I raised an eyebrow and turned around saw the seven princes and Anna trailing me. I was so shocked I almost fell but luckily stood still. I then turned around again and continued walking but this time I fastened pace, ignoring them.

I got to my classroom and sat at the back row in the corner. It was too early for the teacher to come so I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes. I then heard loud screaming so I jolted up and shot my eyes open.

Once I saw what was happening, I thought Prince is here. No wonder.

Then I heard some girls say
My prince sit here
I love you, please notice
Come have lunch with me
And so on. The boys just sat there filled with anger. I can't blame them he is really popular because he is the prince and he belongs to a group which consists of his cousins and him.

I just ignored them and laid my head again on the desk facing the window next to me. Then I feel a presence beside me. I looked to see who is it and to my surprise it's prince Jungkook.

"Why are you seated there? You won't be able to see and hear clearly the lecture. Besides you have your fans seated at the front offering you a seat. Why won't you come there?" I asked him. "Because I like it here. And they were clingy. I don't even know them. Besides I don't wanna get away from my mate." He said. "Hey lower your voice. Someone might hear. And that someone might be my bully. She really really like you and literally fell for you." I said and he just nodded.

Then the teacher walked in and introduced herself. "Students, I'll be your teacher for first period. You can call me Ms. Jung. Since this is first day let's start introductions and I do this every year." Everyone started introducing themselves until me and Jungkook are the ones left. She called Jungkook upfront and hr obeyed. He then introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook. I believe you all know me." Then all girls screamed. Ms. Jung then shushed them all. She then told him to sit and called me. I hesitated at first and then went up front. "Hi I'm Lee Yana. Please be good to me." I was just going back to my seat and my eyes changed color meaning I'm hungry for blood. Then Kia, my high school bully raised her hand and spoke. "Ms. Jung I think Yana is hungry for blood." " Why'd you say that?" "Her eyes changed color and it's not red. Maybe she is a low class vampire. I also saw Jungkook change eye color and his was purple. Which every one knows is the color for a royal." "Is that so? What was her eye color then?" Ms. Jung said while she threw blood packets at both of us. "It's blue miss." Kia answered.

I glanced at Ms. Jung and she was wide eyed then asked again. "Is it really blue?" This time it was me who she was asking. I nodded and she smiled widely and said "We are all saved!" All students had a confused look and asked why.

She then answered "The vampire hybrid who will save us all is alive!" "Huh? How can you say that when all vampire hybrids are killed?" Kia said. "I'm pretty sure one survived. Am I right Ms. Lee and Mr. Jeon." She said glancing at us. I slightly nod my head and Jungkook yelled a yes.

Then the day went on with others with a confused look. While Kia was slightly angry because she doesn't know anything we're talking about.