Chapter 7

Jungkook

3 months passed we're actually stronger than our parents now. Next month is a full moon. I hope they don't attack. They attack every year but last year they didn't. I guess they're building up forces and armies.

These months that Kia girl keeps on clinging harder on me. She also keeps calling me oppa and asking me out on dates. It's just so annoying.

As for Yana I fell for her. I get angry or jealous when she gets close to other men. It's really normal for me to fall for her since I'm her mate and she didn't reject me. I think she like me like I like her. But I will give her more time.

•Yana•

I fell for him. I fell for Jeon Jungkook. But I think he never likes me to. I fell, I want him to catch me. Every time Kia gets close to him I feel anger build in me. My blood boiling.

After the time I pushed her to the lockers, she did come back on me with an army. They beat me up. I fought back but they were too many. They kept on going until I can't handle it anymore. It's a good thing Anna and the seven princes came and helped me. They ran away just by seeing them. But Kia keeps it up anyway but secretly.

I'm sitting now in class waiting for the teacher to come in. As I'm waiting, I see Kia flirting with Jungkook trying to do aegyo which is really gross. and he's just pushing her away. I'm so angry at her now.

The teacher then walked in and started the lesson. Finally! Something to stop her from doing that.

The day then went on.

~time skip~

The bell rang indicating last period is over. I got up from my seat, took my backpack and got out. I was about to go out the door but someone blocked it.

"Hey! Warning! Stay away from Jungkook you're nothing to him. Just a piece of garbage." It was Kia. "How can I stay away? And I'm not garbage." I talked back. You don't know how much I wanna scream in your face that I'm his mate. I thought. "Don't come near him or else I will not hesitate to do something to you." She answered. "And what's that?" "Torture!" "You know you can't do that to me." "Heck I can!" "Uhuh? Let's just wait and see."I said and she was about to slap me but she stopped looking surprised. I turned around to see only the seven princes and Anna. I turned to look again at Kia but she already ran away.

"Hey guys! Let's go to the amusement park!" Hoseok suggested and everyone answered. We then all left the school and entered the car and got to the amusement park. We bought our tickets and entered. We looked around amazed at the rides. "Let's go ride the roller coaster!" I said and they all nodded happy except for Hoseok who looked scared. We then got to the roller coaster and took our seats.
Seating arrangement:
Jungkook-Yana
Namjoon-Anna
Jimin-Taehyung
Seokjin-Hoseok
Yoongi

Yoongi said he would sit alone better and Seokjin with Hoseok because he's pretty much scared so Seokjin would comfort him. The ride started slow but when we got to the top it started moving so fast. Hoseok started screaming loudly while us were enjoying it. The ride finished then we rode others. Lastly was the Ferris wheel. It's a bummer that only two people would go in one cart.

We all got in as our partners were the ones we were seated with at the roller coaster. As for Yoongi, he said was too tired and got back to the car. The ferris wheel started moving. I looked at the view while going up. Once we're at the top we stopped.

•3rd person•

As they got to the top, the ride stopped. Jungkook was in deep thought while it was moving up. He was thinking is he should confess or not. As he came to a decision he spoke up.

"Umm... Yana, I want to tell you something." "What's that?" The female asked. "I uhh..... I-I like you....... Not just like you...... Love you." She was speechless and out words. She was thinking he does not like her. She fell, the man who she fell to actually catch her. She then smiled so wide and hugged him answering "I l-love y-you t-too." He pulled away from the hug. But he came closer to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He kissed her. She was extremely shocked. But she kissed him back. The ride started moving again and they pulled back as their faces are flushed in. They arrived at the bottom seeing everyone waiting for them with wide grins making them look like wackos.

"Don't think we don't know what you did cousin." Jimin said "I did what?" Jungkook asked looking innocent. "Oh don't play dumb." Taehyung said. "We know you kissed her. It was too obvious judging by your flushed red face and we saw you." Namjoon said. "When is the wedding then?" Seokjin said playfully. "Hyung!" Jungkook said. Then they all laughed and got home.

All of them went to their rooms and slept. But Yana and Jungkook are still wide awake thinking about what happened earlier. Both of them staring at the white ceiling while smiling widely. Then both drifted off to their dreams.

Even in their dreams, both are still thinking about each other.