Chapter 10

Jungkook

1 week and 5 days counting till the full moon.

I am sitting at the castle living room with my cousins, Yana and Anna while playing jenga. Today is a weekend and we don't have classes.

We were playing jenga happily whilst the game have some consequences and rules. We were playing and the rules were; the loser has to kiss the player who randomly picks the shortest straw and the loser has to receive a punishment from each player. And if he doesnt kiss the person in less than 3 minutes, his punishment will be doubled. Which everyone agreed to.

At the end, Hoseok hyung lost and he has to kiss Yoongi hyung. So Yoongi hyung ran as fast as he could and used his super speed, so did hoseok hyung. In 3 minutes exact he kissed him and came back to us. Yoongi hyung then received his punishment.

We got out the castle and went to the garden. Then we played another game to pass time and the game was hide and seek. But they put a twist to it. The first one who the seeker sees is gonna be flicked in the forehead by other players and has to buy snacks for the others.

Turns out, Hoseok hyung is the seeker. He counted to 10 so we hid. I was with Yana so I pulled her and we hid behind a big tree at the garden. Hoseok hyung's counting came to an end and we croutched down. He was nearing us so I grabbed Yana. But, turns out she was not there. I turned my head to look at her but she was really gone. I used super speed and tried to find her everywhere. But in minutes, she was gone. I called them out to end the game and told them she went missing.

They were shocked at what I told them. No one could ever come close to this castle but somehow, someone did. I bet they used magic and captured her by surprise so she doesn't fight back so quickly.

To be continued.....................