Three

Im a dumb PERSON I PUT FOUR INSTEAD OF THREE

y/n pov:

When I got home from the mall, I saw my parents on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy but they were also talking about something. I jumped into the room like I was Spiderman or something. They immediately stopped talking and turned to look at me.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked curiously. I tilted my head a little.

"Just adult stuff" My mom replied. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and headed upstairs to my room. 

I looked in the mirror and admired the jacket. Once I grew tired of looking at my potato face, I always am, what's new. I flopped onto my bed and went on my phone. I was getting notifications from a bunch of people in the fandom. Telling me my video was hilarious, an my heart beat picked up. 

I was sent the video and it was me. 

Freaking out.

Over Finn Wolfhard.

"Oh god." I whispered. I was so embarrassed. You could really tell too. When I think about something I've done wrong or something embarrassing I've done in the past, I full on cringe. I held back tears. I tended to do that when I felt terrible. Obviously.

I just threw my phone on the floor and hid under my blankets.

God why did my mom have to post that da- freaking video??

Oh no.. What if some people posted it and Finn saw? At that point, I just had a headache. I fell asleep after a while from trying not to think about it.

Finns pov: 

I had found y/n's Instagram.. No I'm not a stalker.. I just wanted to see more pictures of her.. She really was cute. I had seen a post of her hanging out with some friends, then a video of what was going on and the only thing I mainly saw was y/n laughing so uncontrollably.. That she fell. 

OH MY GOD SHE'S SO ADORABLE

Wtf Finn shut up.

I ended up laughing and not paying attention because I pressed the like button.

What

The

Literal

Helga((If you know who Helga is, I love you))

"IDIOT" I yelled aloud to myself and Jack looked at me like I needed mental help.

"Um.." he said and raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I had gotten up and grabbed my phone, which I hadn't realized was on the other side of the room.

Well maybe she'll think I was being nice.. Or liking it because that's what I do.

I don't know.

I'm over thinking it.

Well.. IDK XD it's not at the good part yet. You'll see ;)

Byers mah peeps <3