Twelve

Y/N's pov:

HOLY SHIT IT WAS MILLIE BOBBY BROWN!!

"Finnnnnnnnn!!" She hugged him then saw me. "OH MY GOD y/n l/n!!" She ran up to me and hugged me.

My eyes were wide and I was so shocked to the point where I couldn't move.

She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Y-You're M-millie Bobby- HOLY SHIT FINN I'M GONNA FAINT!!" I looked at him. He stood behind Millie and smirked.

"You know you love me." He winked which made me blush a little.

"Oh my goodness!! I ship it!!" Millie squealed. 

I could never argue with Millie because she's too amazing.

"haha." Finn responded sarcastically. 

"I need food." I complained and frowned at my stomach. "And I want to leave to this place. I'm gonna blame you for my nightmares." I glared. 

He chuckled. "Okay fine."

"I want PANERA!!" Millie screeched.

"You took the words right out of my mouth Millie." I giggled.

"That's not sanitary, Y/n." She said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes playfully. "It's only 9-3-0.  I have until 11." 

"Are you mocking me?" Millie fake glared.

"No, I'm mocking El. CORRECTION!!"

"Can we just get to my car before I leave you both here?" Finn said dramatically.

-Panera-

Millie literally ran to the line. 

Why is she me?

Finn stayed quiet for a while. I was kinda worried. 

We ate and talked.. well Mills and I. 

I wanted to say something to Finn, and soon enough, Millie got up to use the restroom.

"Uh.. Finn?" I looked at him and he was kinda spaced out. Maybe he was just tired? "Finn?" I tapped his shoulder and he immediately snapped out of it.

"Sorry." He smiled at me.

"You okay?"

"Of course." He replied. That was when I heard it. 

The music.

"Come on!" I grabbed his hand and ran outside. He gave me a look of confusion. Had it been just me who heard the music. "Dance with me?" I had red cheeks.

"There's no music," He laughed. "Wait-"

"Now do you hear it?" I awkwardly smiled and he grabbed my hands and put them on his shoulders. I could feel myself blushing.

"Yeah, I hear it.. Of all songs." He put his hands on both sides of my waist.

Soon enough we were dancing:

Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you

He didn't take his eyes off mine.. not once. 

Every single day

Every word you say

Every game you play

Every night you stay

I'll be watching you

I loved this feeling. It felt so right. His face was so close to mine to the point where our noses were almost touching.... and I didn't back away.

I think I wanted this to happen. Who wouldn't?

Oh can't you see

You belong to me-

The song faded. I could barely hear it. He closed the space between us and placed his lips on mine. 

Just the faintest whisper of a kiss. 

It was the first day we met, and this was already happening.

And of all people it happened with.

I hesitated at first, but I pulled him closer and kissed back. A smile against his lips which I think he noticed. 

This moment.  This moment mattered more than any other.

He pulled away slowly, letting it linger. 

His face was so red. I laughed and turned to go back into Panera, but I saw it.

Millie was filming us.

"Not again."

A/N: 

HAPPY?!

Stay Bitchin'