Twenty

-Little Millie POV-

I watched as Y/N got out of the car. She said her goodbyes and we were off. I hummed to myself as I looked out the window. That was when I heard something. It scared Joe.. He stopped the car. It was a crash.

"Stay in the car!!" Joe said and rushed out. My heart raced. 

I wonder who it is.....

Then I put more thought into it. What if it was..

I rushed out of the car and I saw a car. The window in the front was broken. I could tell they were trying to stop. Not only did they hit another car, but it hit someone.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and ran over to the person. 

Sure enough, there she was.

Y/N.

-Finn's POV-

I sat on my bed in my room and stared at the wall. 

What if she really does like Noah?

I got interrupted by my phone. Millie was calling. I pressed ignore. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

Then she called me again. I groaned and answered. 

"What do you want, Millie?"

"GET TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!" I could hear her crying.

"Wait, what happened?" I asked worriedly. 

"S-something happened to Y-Y/N." She was crying harder. I dropped my phone and ran out the door.

-The Hospital-

I ran to the front desk.

"C-can I please see my girlfriend? Her names Y/N L/N." I was hyperventilating. (He called you his girlfriend ;))

"It's family only sweetheart. I'm sorry." The lady said.

"Please?!"

"Finn-" Millie started then sprinted to me before hugging me.

I hugged back terrified.

"He's with me." Millie said and we headed down the hall. 

I froze at the door. 

She was.. beautiful as usual.. but she looked so hurt.

I ran up to her and grabbed her hand. She was fast asleep. Tears glossed over my eyes so it was blurry.

"y-y/n?" I whispered, and her eyes opened. She looked so weak. But so amazing.

"Finn?" She tried sitting up and I shook my head no. She looked at me with so much worry.

The tears were worse then.

Right then and there, I knew I needed nobody else. Just her.

I gently cupped her cheeks with both hands and leaned in slowly. She kept her eyes on mine as I leaned in more and lightly pressed my lips to hers. I felt her kiss back and pull me closer. 

"I love you.. I don't care if I've known you 2 days. That was all I needed." I whispered against her lips.

Our lips fitted so perfectly together.

"I love you too." She answered back.

A/N:

Stay Bitchin'

Btw, I am actually going to posting another chapter cause I feel bad LMAO!!