Fifteen

Finn's Pov:

I had gotten a text from Millie saying they were here so I immediately started walking around and looking for them. Of course, I didn't see them. I nearly gave up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink, but I stopped in my tracks to see Y/N. 

Whoa.

Like seriously.. Whoa.

I just stared at her for a good minute or two before stammering out some words.

"Y-Y/N?" I didn't mean to stammer but I swear I sounded like a damn fool. (Cute fool heh.)

She spun around quickly and I had gotten a better visual of her,

SHE LOOKED HOT!!

"Hi.. Finn." She responded. Good enough. I just kept looking at her. 

I had never seen someone so beautiful.

Y/N's Pov:

It felt so weird being dressed like this, but it 'strangely' felt right in some ways.

Finn was looking foine as ever might I admit.

"You look beautiful." He said stammering yet again.  He's so cute when he stammers.

"Oh uh.. thanks.. I'm risking getting beaten by my mother." I giggled slightly and somewhat snorted.

Dammit.

He looked at me and my cheeks grew red with embarrassment.

"That was amazing!!" He chuckled.

I just facepalmed.

That was when he snuck his arm around me, and I immediately jumped up a little.

"What.." He moved his arm away and I saw a soda in his hand. "I was just thirsty." He smirked.

I punched his arm. "Don't be an asshole." I saw him flinch and I smiled innocently.

"Oh sweet but not so innocent y/n." He sighed. 

He hadn't said anything else and pulled me into the living room where everyone had been dancing.

He danced like a dork in front of me and I just repeatedly snorted, but the music was too loud to hear it thank god.

Then, I started dancing too.

-An hour later-

It was a slow song. We were dancing, but it was way different than the night before. I guess I had been too embarrassed from everything else or I was too shy to make eye contact with him.

But I could tell he was staring at me.

"You okay?" He asked and sounded a bit worried.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine."

"Then look at me." He honestly sounded nervous to say that. I didn't move my head.

And then he brought his hand to my cheek and lifted my head.

Finally, I brought my attention to him. 

He kept his eyes glued to mine. I still had and probably would Always think this was a dream.

That was when he leaned in again. Our noses were touching, and I could probably close the space between us, but I still didn't move.

He leaned in more for me, and..

A/N:

Stay Bitchin'