Five

Finn pov:

"Finnlard!!" Millie shouted and jumped onto my back.

"GAHH!!" I shouted as she giggled. "I swear to god you need to stop doing that Mills." I chuckled and she got off as Wyatt and Chosen walked in.

"Can you not flirt in public?" Caleb groaned from a corner where he was in a blanket and watching, well trying to watch "Riverdale."

Noah trampled me and I screeched. "GET OFF NOAH WHAT THE HELL!!" He just laughed and stayed there. 

"Stop being a party pooper." He complained. While laughing still, he got off.

Millie responded with another giggle which ordered me to smile. Alot of people ship us. I mean ALOT. And I mean she's beautiful and amazing, but she's just too perfect. I wouldn't and don't think I deserve her.(I kinda quoted Riverdale XD.)

Jack sighed in the background.

"What's up with you?" Noah asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking."

"Sure." Noah responded and sat next to Caleb.

I knew why he was acting like this. He wanted me to say something about y/n, but I wasn't going to so quickly.

Y/N pov:

When I woke up, I realized I was laying on the couch. I sat up but, immediately was dizzy.

"Shit.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Language." My dad said and I chuckled lightly.

"How are you feeling, hun?" My mom asked worried and brought something cold to my head. It felt nice.

"I had a crazy dream.. I got a letter from Ellen, and she wanted me on her show.. then.. everything went black. So here I am now."

"Ohh.." My parents both said in unison. I looked at them worriedly.

"What? What's wrong?" I said sitting up more.

"Honey.. it wasn't a dream.." My dad said with a small smile. My eyes got a little wide and I felt dizzy again.

"That's not funny dad."

"He's serious Y/n.. Ellen wants you on her show." My mom had said. I stopped breathing. This couldn't have  possibly be real. I was dreaming. I pinched myself and winced in pain. But, I came to realization..

"This is real.."

A/N OKAY GUYS FIRST OFF I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3<3<3

SECOND SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I'VE HAD WRITERS BLOCK, BUT DON'T WORRY THERE'S MORE TO COME!!

THIRD, HOLY SHIT!! SEASON TWO *SCREECHES* I STAYED UP TWENTY THREE HOURS FOR THAT AND I'M JUST SHOOK!!

FOURTH I JUST WANNA SAYYYY, EVERYTHING I WANTED TO HAPPEN IN SEASON 1, HAPPENED IN SEASON 2!!

FIFTH, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, 700 READS??!! HOLY SHITTLES THANK YOU GUYS!! THIS STORY IS SO CRINGEY BUT YOU STILL READ IT<3 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!