Thirteen

Finn's Pov:

That was.. Y/n.. The kiss.. That was just.. Whoa.

Millie was filming us, and my cheeks immediately turned red.

Oh great.

I looked at Y/N and she stared at Millie. 

I didn't know for sure if Millie had figured that out but then soon enough, she put her phone away.

"That was honestly so so cute." Millie fangirled.

"D-did you put that on the internet?" I heard her stutter. She was scared..... but why?

"On Snapchat.. Was I not supposed to?" I heard the guilt in her voice.

"I-it's okay.."

"I'm sorry! I'll delete it right now!" Millie said grabbing her phone.

"It's too late.. and it's fine Millie, don't worry about it."

I looked at her again and went to hug her and she hugged back but awkwardly.

I could still the sadness in Mills eyes.

"I should get back to the hotel." Y/N said which honestly made me a little sad.

"Are you sure?" I frowned.

"Yeah.. but I mean I'll still be here this weekend."

"Then I've got a great idea!" I said smiling.

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Let's get you back." I said and started walking towards the car. "Come on Millie!" and along she came.

-The Hotel-

The whole ride had been kinda quiet. I sat close to Y/N and she smiled a few times....

"I'll text you then?" I brought her to the door and she nodded.

My hand accidentally grazed her and she looked at me, blushing. I slowly leaned in a little.

--

Y/N's Pov:

Finn's hand touched mine and I felt myself blushing. He had no idea what he was doing to me. I watched as he leaned in and I couldn't help but back away.

Yes.. I liked him, but.. I couldn't.

This had been far too much, just far too quick. And I mean, look at him. I didn't feel like I deserved him.

I feel bad for writing that. I am so sorry friends.))

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly and looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah.... just tired." I said playing with my hands. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" I unlocked my door.

"Wait-" He turned me by grabbing my arms. "There's something bothering you."

"I said I wa-" 

"Come on, don't lie to me Y/N." He frowned.

I sighed in response and looked at the ground.

"Was kissing me really that bad?" 

My eyes shot up.

"I didn't say that." I said quietly.

"That's what you're showing." He seemed really upset.

"I didn't mean it like that, I said I was just tired." I immediately grabbed his hand and he slightly backed away.

"I'll just.. see you tomorrow." 

That was when he walked away and down the hall.

"Finn, I-" But he couldn't have heard me anyways.

I went to bed that night.. crying. Not sobbing, but quiet tears.

I really liked him.

Maybe he really did feel the same way.

A/N:

My heart hurts.

BUT AYEE I GOT A BOYFRIEND NAMED MIKE MAHH DOODS LIKE

MIKE WHEELER!!

Stay Bitchin'