Nineteen

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up after what felt like two minutes, and I was laying in my own bed.

"Wait-" I said and got up. I checked my arms and legs for bruises.. I was completely fine.

But-

"Y/N!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. My dog scratched at my legs.

"Mom, what's going on?" I looked around. My dad was sitting on the couch, drinking his coffee and looking at the television screen.

"What do you mean?" She was flipping pancakes. 

"Why are we back home?"

"We never left?" She was confused. I sat down and she felt my head for a fever.

"This.. this isn't real. We- we met Ellen.. and F-finn." I started hyperventilating. Tears starting spilling from my eyes. 

"You must have been dreaming, Y/N." She hugged me. 

-A few hours later- 

I sat on my bed staring at my wall. I tried pinching myself to wake up, but it didn't work.

I thought for a minute and decided to run. When I rushed down the stairs, I forgot my shoes were on the step, and I tripped. Why was everything like this happening to me??

Why did I feel like I was nothing?

Like a piece of me was missing.

Finn Wolfhard.

The last thing I saw was my mom running to me, and I was out.. again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a rush, and found myself in the hospital. 

A sign read "Burbank California, Hospital."

Millie was holding my hand in a midst of two seconds and then the tears came once again. 

It wasn't a dream.

A/N:

Stay Bitchin'