Seven

Y/N's pov again(Forgive meeee.):

"Wake up, lazy!!" My mom chuckled and tickled me to wake up. Warning.. do not tickle me or you'll end up in a hole with Donald Trump.. just saying.

I groaned and put my pillow over my head. "Five more minutes."

"We don't have five minutes, n/n." She said sighing. I quickly realized today was the day and I raced out of my bed. The edges of my vision became black because I had gotten up to quickly and was dizzy. I nearly fell back, but my mom was luckily there to catch me. 

"Thanks, ma." I said before rushing off and getting ready. We had a long drive ahead of us, so my mom had told me there was Starbucks. 

KA CHING BITCH!!

I grabbed my coffee and sipped it. My dad didn't appreciate me drinking coffee, cause he thought it would stunt my growth, but I'm somewhat short anyways.... so.

I quickly hugged my dad and Jingles, then ran to the car.

*2 Hours Later*

My mom didn't mind my music sometimes, unless it was the Stranger Things soundtrack. I decided to play one of my favorite songs. 'Buddy Holly' by Weezer. 

Finn performed that song on Lip Sync Battle, and honestly he was so so cute. HE ALWAYS WILL BE!!

I decided to go live on Instagram. When I went live, mainly my friends were on, but some of the fandom was on. I didn't mind it.. until they started saying how funny my video was:

HAHA OMG THAT WAS VIDEO WAS HYSTERICAL

You do know Finn saw it, right?

I just continued reading them. I stopped breathing when I saw this.

@finnwolfhardofficial started watching your live.

At first I just thought it was someone from the fandom, but then I saw the check.

Holy shit. It's him.

I tried regaining oxygen. My mom looked at me worriedly. Fans were going crazy.

I still didn't talk.. well I mean I tried doing so. My mouth opened, but no words came out.

@finnwolfhardofficial: Hi Y/N! I just wanted to say, your video was amazing.

I couldn't help but smile awkwardly. 

That was all I could manage.

Finn's pov:

Oh.

My.

G

O

S

H!!

Her smile was so cute.

Shut up Finn!!

A/N:

Stay Bitchin'