You can never flee your crimes

-------Time skip 2 years later-----------------

               Percy walked down Offal Court, and took a sharp turn to an alley, and sighed, "Artemis, stop following me,"

               Artemis replied, "Never, you are wanted for you crimes! Olympus wants you!" Under her breath, she muttered, "For once." She said it softly, but Percy heard it and recoiled.

               Percy retorted, "To hell what Olympus wants or thinks. If you think you can catch me- you're wrong." Artemis reached and tried  to grab Perseus' hand, but Percy just socked her, and started running.

               Artemis muttered, "Oh no you didn't ya little b*tch (No cussing!)," and started chasing him. Somehow, using the crowd to escape was smart- at least for Percy.

               A man violently yanked Artemis' arm and suggestively whispered in her ear "Let's go somewhere private babe." Being Artemis, she knew tons of ways to hurt boys. She even had a checklist!

-----------------------------------------------------

1. Kick them where the sun don't shine.

2. Knee to the face.

3. :) Hurt them bad.

------------------------------------------------------

                In this case, she did all three. Percy, watching from a rooftop involuntarily shuddered. For him, this was all just a game- Just keep moving. "As opposed to just keep swimming," he chuckled. Then Percy darted away, like a tital was chasing him.

 Then Percy darted away, like a tital was chasing him

wow.