Chapter twenty two - Saving people.

(Written by JoelleTheNerd :D. Finally. I was too lazy to write, and kind of busy, so drawingdevil wrote two chapters. HAPPY I AM BACK?)

??? p.o.v

The only thing I could feel was pain. Pain was flowing through every part of my body. Was it really going to end like that? Was I going to die alone after all? It was so sad that I couldn't do anything for the others anymore. I always wanted to help, but this was something that couldn't be changed. Fate decided that I had to die here. And nobody could change fate. The only one that could change it here was Mad, but was he going to save ME? No, there was zero percent chance. There was no reason to save me. I was a worthless, fallen person. Evil or not, nobody could decide on that.

I slowly closed my eyes and started to doze off, realizing that I was going to die for real. I didn't want to pass away! I wanted to help the poor Felix. He became an angel. But I wasn't sure about the fact that he chose the class himself. He was the type of guy that was already an angel, but without wings. I hoped that he survived the attack from the scarecrows. If he didn't.. He was searching for someone and I could feel it. And he wanted to be together with someone.

"Hi.." I heard someone say, shyly. I turned around and saw a guy in with clothes and dirty blonde hair, looking at me, clueless. "Oh hey! You must be Felix, right?" I said, happily. I managed to find him, before another person did. And Mad hadn't find him yet neither. So it was all fine.. "Yeah..?" Felix said, still being amazed by the fact that I talked to him. 

"Do you need some help? I would like to help you with your powers." Felix nodded quickly and walked up to me. "Please help me.. I don't get any of what is happening.. Can you tell me what's going on? Where is my friend?" I wrapped my arm around the sad angel and sighed. "Nobody knows, Felix.. Nobody knows."

Our first meeting was spontaneous, he talked to me. He was the first in years. I wasn't looking like the most 'good' person in the world and could look kind of scary. But I wasn't as scary as I looked. Don't judge a book by it's cover. My wings were kind of burned and I had a scar under my eye, like I fought a lot. It was just self defence, not more than that. 

"Are you going to hurt me?" Felix asked, having an afraid expression on his face. "Sit down," I said immediately. I dropped the rock that I was making fly in the air and sat down on a rock, gesturing that Felix had to sit down next to me. "Would I help you if I was going to hurt you? Am I that scary to you?"  I asked serious. He nodded slowly, laughing softly. "I mean.. Mad was being kind to me and than.. he just.. was being mean to.. another guy.. And.. it was so.. And.. I'm just really careful. But... can you promise me that you are being kind to me forever?" he asked me, his voice shaking a little bit. I petted him on his head and laughed a little. "I can promise it with a bonding?" I said.

He was shy and so perfect.. It was a waste if he had die already.. He could be happy with a cute girl.. Like.. I was before. It would've been perfect if I was together with him. He could prove to the others that I was a good person and that I hadn't done anything wrong. 

"You sure are amazing!" Felix shouted, when he saw me moving a rock into the air for the first time. I replaced it to the other side of the little garden."Your turn."

I was going to die for him. It was all fine if it was for a reason.. I was going to..- die.. for.. Felix.. For the- amazing.. My breath started to get heavier. It really was the end.

"Felix.. I wish you.. all.. of the.. luck.. with.." I whispered, opening my eyes for another time. 

I gasped for some fresh air and hoped that I could survive. Mad was the only one that could save me, back then. He was my only hope.. But would he care for a fallen angel? No. He wouldn't 

I was dying for Felix' sake. It was all going to be fine.

My dead was not a waste.. I wasn't worth anything. Atleast I had tried to save Felix.. 

A little satisfied I closed my eyes, letting all my breath escape. 

"Goodbye.. Felix.." I whispered, feeling my body slowly getting numb

When I heard something, I immediately opened my eyes. Something that was red moved in front of me, kneeling there, really close to me. Was the death going to grab me? But the dead was black.. Not red? I closed my eyes again and felt myself pass out. Goodbye, world.

"Miss, are you okay?!"

Mad P.O.V

It was all going how I wanted it to go. I t was so easy to make everything work out how I wanted to. It was way too easy to do all of this. I finally got what I wanted. I got Felix. I wanted him. He had to be MY domain! 

I walked out of my palace and looked around me. They had to be close. One of the scarecrows had to drop Felix, so I could save him. He had to be surrounded and so afraid that he would've accept my help. 

I started to look around and I immediately spotted the scarecrows. They were tall enough to see from a huge distance. 

I grinned and started to run up to them. They were going to die. That was their punishment. I was not going easy on them this time. 

I pulled a long, silver sword, glowing with purple light out of nowhere and held it in front of me, starting to locate Felix. He was pushing himself to the back of the wall, crying and trying to escape out of the circle he was placed in. The poor little guy.. If he already thought that this was bad, he had to be really scared for what was coming. 

I jumped onto the first scarecrow and pierced my sword into his neck, slowly tearing it open. The scarecrow started to 'scream' and tried to shake me of his back, but before he knew it, his head fell of, onto the ground

I started to laugh like a maniac and jumped onto the next one, which was already running away from me. It was so funny how they thought that they could escape me. I jumped of his back and looked at his paws. I immediately sliced them off. He fell onto the ground and started to scream as well, crying for help. I stabbed the sword right through his heart, leaving some black blood on it. 

I killed them on turn, having really much fun by killing them all. It really was a long time ago that I had used to sword. It was a long time ago that I really had fun too.They probably didn't even expect me to come to save Felix. It was all part of my plan. 

A lot of parts from their body were just laying on the ground now. Black blood mixed with my clothes. Some of the splashing blood came into my face, leaving it there. 

It took a short time before they all couldn't move anymore. I wiped the blood from my sword and made it disappear again, walking up to Felix. 

"Are you okay?!" I asked, fake worried. 

Felix shook his head, crying. 

"Come here, little one.. I wanted to come earlier, but I couldn't find you," I lied, closing him into my arms.

He cried into my shoulder and muttered things to me. 

I wasn't really listening to him. It was going all according the plan.. I had him in my arms.. And he was going to stay in them forever. 

Forever and ever. I just had to get rid of the bonding between him and the another angel a like girl.

And then.. he could be all mine. 

-

A/N: Sooo.. What do you think?