Chapter 7: The girl who is a bad drunk

Haven't updated in a long while.

Not edited

I was drunk. No, scratch that. I was intoxicated as hell and I could not manage to stand straight.
"Why do you even drink if you cannot keep it in ?" Harry hissed in my ear as he helped me walk straight with my arm on his shoulder and his arm around my back.
"My mother hates it when I drink...." I slurred my words and almost stumbled on my feet but Harry caught me, straightening me and helping me walk, a bit slower now. "Wait is it my mother who hates it or my father ?" I wondered out loud, mixing my T's with S's. "It's your father now shut up, we're almost there." Harry said and I halted on the spot and removed my arm from his shoulder and folded it against my chest, swaying a bit on my feet. "What now Taylor ?" Harry huffed obviously angry and irritated. "Where are you taking me ? Are you kidnapping me ? My father will hunt you down and there will be serious, very serious consequences Mr Styles!" I yelled with a finger pointed towards him in a warning instead of being scared the bastard had the nerve of laughing at me. Me. Taylor Wilson, nobody laughed at Taylor Wilson. Well that's an absolute lie, Wilson." The voice inside my head said. "I'm taking you to my car and then I'll drop you off at your home and for the record Taylor, I'm your best friend and your father probably trusts me more than he trusts you when it comes to drinking and partying." He said with a big ass smile on his face. "Stop smiling or you'll tear your lips or some sh*t," I said and walked head of him, more like stumbled ahead of him.

[]

It hurts. It hurts like a mother chocochip. My own version of a cuss word.
My eyes fluttered open and I looked around me; relieved to see that it was my own bedroom. "Rise and shine, honeybun." Someone yelled in my ears and I sat straight on my bed and looked at my right to see Harry sitting on my bed with a big grin on his face and a glass of juice and probably pain killers on his other hand. "Can you keep your nasty voice down ?" I sneered and snatched the glass of juice and the pills from his hands and chugged down the juice and the pills in one go. "Slow down, honeybun." Harry chuckled and rested his back against the headboard of my bed. "Stop calling me honeybun and tell me what happened last night because I don't remember anything." I said and pulled my blanket up to my chin and rubbed my eyes. "Well, I discovered that you love Paul Anka and that you have a terrible voice oh and that I won't be allowing you to go near any kind of alcoholic drink!" Harry said and covered his legs with the blanket too, I looked on my left and checked the small table clock that was on the bed side table. It read 7:30 and I rolled my eyes, it was a Sunday anyways. I looked back at Harry again and motioned him to continue, I bet my cheeks were pink because of his comment about me singing a Paul Anka song. "Nothing else happened." He said with a shrug but there was something in eyes, like he was hiding something. "Nothing ? No words spilled out of my mouth ? Words that weren't meant to be spoken out loud ?" I asked, scared that I might have confessed my love for him, probably begged him to love me back. Emotional Taylor tends to come out when I'm drunk. Maybe you told him about me, the inner voice said and I shuddered at the mere thought. Harry won't be sitting here with me if I told him about my 'condition', hearing voices and all that jazz. He'd run away and never look back at me. "You didn't say anything, Taylor. Don't worry, no secrets were spilled." He said with a smirk and got out of my bed and it looked like he had already showered. "Let's go to the coffee house that's near our school, I'm craving waffles." Harry said and dragged me out of my bed. "It's a Sunday and 7:30 a.m." I stated as a matter of fact. "So ? It's good to wake up early, remember when we used to wake up before the sunset and sit on your terrace and watch the sunrise ?" He said with a dreamy expression on his face. "We should do it-," I start to speak but what he said next made me stop and my heart to beat a little bit faster, my eyes to water, my ears to turn red, my hands to turn clammy and sweaty, my legs to wobble underneath me.

"Well, I do that with Lillian now, but it's different now, you know. With you I wasn't holding hands and staring at your face and I was not in love with you but with Lillian it's like I can't stop looking at her, her hair spilling on her shoulders and her eyes sparkling and her hand tightening it's hold in my hand. It's something else." He said and laughed.
"God I'm whipped," he stated and I let out a forced laugh. "Sounds li-like that," I stuttered a bit and quickly wiped the traitor of a tear that fell from my left eye as Harry turned around and faced me again with a small smile on his face and gloomy eyes.

"God, I think I'm in love." He said.