Epilogue

The soothing voice of Bobby Vinton singing Blue Velvet echoed in the hallways of the beautiful yet haunting house.

The tv was on and quite whimpers filled the air.

"ROCKY ENDERSON THE OWNER OF THE ENDERSON INDUSTRY WAS FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING NEAR THE ALBANY HIGHWAY.  HIS FINGERS ARE MISSING AND REPORTS SAY THAT ONE OF HIS LEG WAS CHAINSAWED. THE POLICE SUSPECTS THAT THIS IS A CASE OF MURDER BUT NO CLUES ARE FOUND YET AND AFTER SEARCHING AROUND IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT MR. ENDERSON HAD NO ENEMIES WHATSOVER. THE POLICE WILL CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR THE MURDERER AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED." The blondie reporter smiled a big smile for the camera before the tv was switched off.

The whimpers stopped, causing Taylor to glare at the man.

"You're next, you know that right ?" She laughed as she watched the man's face get paler than it already was.

Getting up from the couch, Taylor walked over to the mess of a man and pulled off the masking tape from his lips, making him whimper yet again.

"I-I'm begging you to let me go, I won't tell anyone." The man sobbed like a baby.

"It's been a week since I killed Winston I think it's time to kill you, Eric. I'm bored anyway." Taylor smiled sweetly at Eric as she bent down in front of him and placed her hands on his thighs.

"What did I ever do to you ?" Eric let out an another ugly sob, snort running down his chin.

"You made a mistake, Eric. A very big mistake. Remember the day we met ? You came up to me while I was drinking, thinking you could actually help me. Asking me who broke my heart and then you asked me the question that led you here. You asked him me if the man I loved knew I loved him." Taylor stood up to her feet and walked over to the coffee table which had a knife on it.

Picking up that knife, Taylor walked back to where Eric was.

"I actually think that you're nice, Eric. You're the perfect gentleman." Taylor whispered as she pushed the knife in his stomach, causing him to make a weird nose and cry out in pain. His pinky finger was already cracked and his thighs and arms had blood running down them; Taylor had to try the new blade she had purchased last night.

"But, I think I'll keep you for a while." Taylor smiled brightly and pulled the knife out. Eric let out a sharp cry and struggled in the chair he was bound to.

[]

Taylor laid on her back on the soft carpet of her bedroom. Eric had lost conscious a while ago and the sun was about to rise.

She couldn't sleep which was a common thing for her now.
A week ago Harry got married to Lillian and all she could see was Lillian and Harry swaying together. She couldn't let go of him, no matter how much she tried.

Staring up at the ceiling of her bedroom, Taylor couldn't help but recall the wonderful memories that she wanted to bury in the back of her mind but they kept coming back to her.

"Taylor, are you sure we won't get caught ?" Harry whispered as he followed Taylor on the rocky path.

"This is Albany, Harry! Live a little." Taylor said out loud, not bothering to whisper.

"Keep your voice down, jeez." Harry rolled his eyes as he almost ran into her.

Coming to a stop in front of a beautiful cabin, Taylor let out a breath and put her hands on her hips as she stared at the cabin.

"Wow," Harry said in awe.

"Wonderful, isn't it ?" Taylor said, looking over at Harry who had a goofy smile on his face.

"Who owns it ?" He asked, still gawking at the cabin.

"An old couple, apparently they left it for an auction. I begged my parents to buy it but they refused." Taylor huffed.

"I'll buy it for you, I promise." Harry said, puffing out his chest.

"We're just seventeen! Where will you get the money from ?" Taylor laughed.

"I'll buy it when I get older, idiot." Harry rolled his eyes at he stupidness.

"I hope you keep your word." Taylor said with a large grin on her face before pulling out a key from her back pocket with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

But he failed to do that, he failed to keep all of his promises.

A hissing sound pulled Taylor out of her thoughts, looking in the direction of her bedroom door, Taylor let out a groan.

"What do you want ?" Taylor said harshly as she sat up straight and stared at Eric who was now wearing a clean t-shirt but the same pants he had on earlier.

"You-I, ah, you freed me of the ropes so does that mean that I can leave ?" He said looking down at his feet with his hands behind his back, clutching a knife.

"No." Taylor said and got up on her feet. Walking to the dresser, she pulled out a black diary and a sparkly pen from one of the drawers.

"What ?" Eric said rather loudly.

"You might be useful to me." Taylor said with a smirk on her face.

Eric walked up to her, his heart beating loudly in his chest. "Can you help me with this, please ?" he whispered.

Taylor turned around and stared at Eric but just as he was about to plunge the knife in her stomach, she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and the pen was plunged rather deep in his shoulder causing him to cry out in tremendous pain.

"Think twice before you try to defy me, Eric." She spat out harshly.

Pulling the pen out of his shoulder, making him whimper, Taylor skipped to her bed with a smile gracing her lips.

Sitting cross legged on the bed Taylor stared at the grown man crying yet again.

"Can you please clean this mess up and preferably clean the living room too ? Oh and feel free to eat whatever there is in the refrigerator." Taylor said.

Eric sighed but didn't make a move.
Taylor ignored him with a roll of her eyes and then stared down at the blank page.

The pen moved and there it was.
'The List' written in cursive on the top of the page.

She let out a deep breath.

_____________

I just realised that the ending of the epilogue was not published ? I had an author's note and the ending written and apparently it didn't publish itself I'm so confused ??

But this is not the end!! The sequel will be up soon so stay tuned for that.

I love you all.

~CK