Chapter 22,, themeparks pt. 3

-2016- hayden and Annie are both 12

Hayden's pov:

As we were walking up the line to the next ride we were going on I could feel Annie staring at me. Not that it's a bad thing, but like.. why is she staring at me?

"Um.. like what you see?" I said looking down at Annie.
"I- um, sorry.." she shook her head and looked down at her feet.
"No, no, no! It's fine. I found it very CUTE that you were staring at me." I said joking around about the whole "cute" situation that happened earlier.
I was waiting for Annie to laugh along with me but she just gave me an emotionless smile. Not even a little giggle came out of her.
"You Ok?" I said worriedly.
"Fine." She nodded her head then started to walk further infront of me.
Damn, how can a girls mood change so quickly?

I ran up to Annie since she'd taken off from me. I am so confused right now. What is wrong with this girl?

"Annie, seriously. What is wrong?" I said stopping her from walking away.
"Hayden, I don't want to talk about it right now. Let's just go and enjoy the ride." She said with attitude. Oh god, she's really mad.
"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong." I said looking at her straight in the eyes.
"Look. I really don't want to talk about it right now, ok? But I promise you I'll tell you later on today." She said grabbing my hand. I nodded in response then she quickly let go of my hand which made me kind of sad.
"Come on! Let's just go ride this roller coaster already!" She said starting to walk off from me again.
"Jeez, Leblanc. Your mood really can change quickly." I said shaking my head then laughing.
She turned around and looked at me then shrugged her shoulders. Such a confusing child. But I love her.
———————————————————————————
A few hours later:::::

"Ok so we've pretty much rode everything." Annie said looking up at me.
"No we haven't!" I said with a worried look. I am not leaving this theme park until I go on the Ferris wheel with her.
"Woah ok chill. What haven't we done then?" She said with a confused look.
"You're joking right?"-
How could she forget about the Ferris wheel? She was the one who said let's go on the Ferris wheel tonight.
"Nah I'm just playing with ya', summerall! Let's go to the Ferris wheel." She linked arms with mine and we walked off to the Ferris wheel line up.
"Far out. I thought you forgot about the Ferris wheel for a second." I said laughing to myself.
"And why would it be a bad thing if I did forget about the Ferris wheel, summerall...?"-
"Oh, um.. no reason. And stop calling me summerall you know I don't like it." I said laughing.
"Sorry, summerall.."-
"Very funny." I said rolling my eyes then smiling.
She just looked at me and smiled too.
I would give everything I have just to see her smile.

"Are you two ready to get on the ride or what?" This old, creepy man said to Annie and I.
"Um yeah." Annie said giving him a weird look.
"Well get in the carriage then." The man gave us both a dirty look then pointed at the carriage.
Annie and I walked over into the carriage and sat down.
"What was his problem." Annie said laughing.
"He's old. And he's working in a kid infested environment..." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.
"True." Annie nodded her head.

We sat there in silence for a while which was kind of awkward. I looked it into the view which consisted of bright lights and.... roller coasters. Surprise, surprise.
I looked over to Annie which too was looking out into the view. She looked so calm and peaceful. She was gorgeous.

"Annie..?"  I said looking over to her.
"Yeah, Hayden?" She said looking back at me.
"You know how you said you were going to tell me why you were acting kind of upset earlier today?"
Oh god, why did I bring that up.
"Uh.. yeah?" Annie looked down at her feet with a sad look.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up. Let's just not talk about it." I said turning my head and looking out into the view, trying to avoid eye contact with Annie.
"No, Hayden. I want to talk about it..."

End of  part 3 of theme parks. Part 4 coming soon!!

Oh shiiii cliff hanger bahahahahah. Sorry this chapter kinda sucks and it's quite short but I rlly want to get this "theme parks" series thing over and done with so I can write about Hayden and Annie and school and getting older stuff lol. Anyways hope u guys liked it!! Comment, vote and follow for more!! 
Ly guys ❤️❤️❤️