Chapter 2

Justins POV

When we got home i went upstairs to our bedroom. I started thinking about Gabby being in Codys video. Im so happy for her, but i just dont like the fact that she is gonna have to be all over him for the video. Yes i will admit im jealous. But she cant know that or else shes gonna think im not happy for her.

" whatcha thinkin bout?" Gabby said walking into the room. My head shot up to look at her. " oh, um nothing important" i said standing up and walking over to my closet. I took off my shirt and pants and put on basketball shorts. " babe, come on tell me. I know something is bothering you" she said. When i turned around to walk into the room she already had a tanktop and shorts on for bed. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Dont worry about it, its nothing" i said after brushing my teeth. I walked over to the bed and went under the covers next to her. She was on her phone, i looked at her face, she is beautiful. She had taken off all her makeup and she had her hair in a high bun at the top of her head. She was perfect.

"You know, alot of girls be thinkin my songs are about them, this is not to get confused. This ones for you." I sang quietly while moving closer to gabby.

Gabbys POV

Is he seriously doing this right now? I laughed " no babe" i said pushing him away. He moved closer until i got off the bed and ran downstairs. " baby you my everything, you all i ever wanted, we can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it. You be up on everything other hoes aint ever on it. I want this forever i swear i can spend whatever on it." He sang chasing me down the stairs.

He caught me and threw me on the couch and started tickling me. " ahhhhh justin!! St-stop!" I said laughing hard. He finally stopped after a couple more seconds. He laughed and layed on top of me with his head on my chest. I played with his hair and enjoyed the silence that we barely ever have anymore.

" i love you. Forever" he said.

" i love you too, forever" i said. He looked up into my eyes and kissed me passionately. The kiss lasted awhile and it got heated. And everybody knows what happens next.

10 votes for the next chapter❤️☁️