Chapter 5

Justins POV

I had fun last night with gabby. Shes always entertaining. Our relationship isnt boring, we always find a way to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

Right now im getting ready and its 5:30 Am. Gabby said we have to go somewhere important but she said to just wear something comfy since its gonna take a while to get there.

I put on a white t-shirt with yellow sweats and yellow supras.

I grabbed my backpack and put in my headphones, laptop, ipad and chargers just in case. I grabbed my phone from the dresser and put it in my pocket.

I walked down the stairs and i saw Jordan in his little baby carseat and Ava and Julissa falling to sleep on the couch.

Gabby was in the kitchen making eggs and bacon. " babe, whats so important that we need to wake up at 5:30 in the mornin?" I asked walking into the kitchen. " how many times are you going to ask me that, you already asked 5 times. You'll see when we get there. Now do you want breakfast or not?" She said. " damn, someones sassy today. Yes i would love for you to make me breakfast" i said walking to her and nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck and kissing her neck.

" please tell me where we're going." I breathed into her neck. Her breath hitched.
" stop, your not gonna get it out of me. Here"she said turning around and handing me mmy plate of food. " thank you, i love you" i said before kissing her lips and walking to the island int the kitchen and sat down and ate.

Gabbys POV

Justins bodyguard just came and picked us up in the black van to drive us to the airport. Justin had his skateboard that he insisted on bringing for only god knows what.

We are meeting up with khalil and kyle massey since they wanted to come with us. They know where we are going so at this point only justin doesnt know, but he doesnt know that khalil and kyle do know. Hopefully i didnt confuse you there.

Justin stands up and whispers something in khalils ear then walks over to the van door and opens it while we are driving. " justin! What are you doing?" I yelled. " dont worry, just watch babe" he said. "Hey! Stop the car!" Justin yelled to the driver. The driver nodded and slowly stopped. Justin hopped out and grabbed his skate board then postioned himself on it and told the driver to go again. Khalil stood up and held the door open for justin.

Justin held onto both sides of the door and rode on the skateboard while holding onto the car so that the car would be pulling him.

My eyes widened. " hahaha justin you're crazy!!" I said while laughing. " yeah bro, i would never do that" khalil said. " you would do this" justin said looking at kyle. " yeah i would, i would" he answered.

The whole drive he skateboarded until we finally got there. Justins face looked so confused.
" why are we at LAX babe?" He said helping me take the kids out of the car. " you'll see, just follow me" i said while smiling. I took Ava and Julissa by the hand and we started walking into the terminal.

*30 minutes later*

We finally finished getting our bags checked and all that stuff and we were ready to board onto the private jet. Pattie texted me saying that she was waiting on the plane for us. I texted back no problem and we were walking towards the jet outside.

" babe, just tell me please. If you dont you cant get any kisses" he said pouting at me.
" i dont mind no kisses for a couple of hours" i said walking up the stairs to the jet. His eyes widened. " fine you win" he said giving up. Khalil chuckled behind us and i laughed at justins cuteness. When we got onto the plane Ava And Julissa saw pattie and they screamed "grandma!!" At the same time. Justins head shot to the direction they were running in and he ran to go hug pattie.

" wait, your in this little plan that gabby has?" He asked his mom. " im the one behind it, and so is khalil and kyle" she said before kissing his cheek. Justin had a shocked expression on his face.

He looked at me and walked towards me slowly. I backed away. " you!" He said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tight. I hugged back. " i love you too" i giggled into his chest. " buckle up for your 9 hour flight to Japan" the pilot announced on the intercome.

Justins eyes widened. " Japan?? I love it there. Thank you for planning all this, i love you guys" he said bringing us all into a group hug.

---------------------------

15 votes for the next chapter❤️❤️