Chapter 11

(WARNING- SEXUAL CONTENT!!!)

Gabbys POV

today is the day before we leave for tour. I'm just finishing up packing everything while justin takes care of the kids.

I've been wanting to change my look for awhile now. I want something different maybe with my hair. I have long brown hair up to my butt and I'm tired of having to deal with long hair in hot weather.

I'm going to the hair salon with jossy since she also wanted to change her hair style.

*15 minutes later*

I'm on my way to the hair salon with jossy and I'm wearing 1980 retro round sunglasses with a grey muscle crop top and light blue highwaisted shorts with white converse and my hair in a messy bun. Jossy is also wearing a grey crop top with floral highwaisted shorts and black vans.

J- Jossy, G- Gabby

J- so what do you think about doing to your hair?

G- I don't know but I definitely want to cut it to my shoulders and die it another color. What about you?

J- I'm cutting it then dying the tips red or green.

G- that's cute. I'm excited to get something different.

J- yeah me too.

Then we arrived at the hair salon and came out of the car.

*3 hours later after hair salon*

We are on our way home and I can't wait for justin to see my new look. But I'm nervous at the same time cause I'm not sure if he will like it.

I cut my hair up to my shoulders and then did layers and dyed the ends a bright blue. It looks really nice.

*10 minutes later*

We are walking to the front door. I dig for my keys in my pocket and pull them out. I open the door then put my keys on the hanger right next to the door.

" IM HOME!" I yelled. Then I heard little footsteps running down the stairs. It was Ava and Julissa. " mommy! Your hair is so pretty!!" Ava yelled and ran into my arms. " thank you. Do you think daddy will like it?" I asked her. " yes he's going to think you look like a princess!" She said running her fingers through the blue parts of my hair. "Ok let's go show daddy than." I said while putting her back on the floor and grabbing her and jullissas hand and walking up the stairs.

"Where is he?" I asked them. " he's in the dance room" julissa said. I nodded and we went down to the basement. Ava opened the door in front of me and ran over to justin. He stopped dancing and picked her up. He looked in the mirror and noticed me standing behind him. His eyes widened. He turned around and walked towards me with a smirk on his lips.

"What do you think?" I asked turning around so he can see everything. " I think you look like a beautiful princess" he said smiling and kissing my lips. Then he put Ava down and grabbed my waist. He leaned down to my ear level "you look so sexy and your turning me on so bad. I can't wait till my mom takes the kids so that I can fuck the shit out of you" he whispered huskily. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. I reached up and bit his ear and whispered " I'm gonna ride you like I never have before. You drive me crazy and I can't wait to show you later on" I whispered sexily to try and tease him. I must admit he was making me extremely horny but I can't show him that or else he's gonna think I'm easy.

I bit his ear hard and kissed his lips then turned around and walked away. I slightly turned my head to look back at justin and caught him biting my lip and staring at my ass while covering the bulge that was forming in his pants.

I walked upstairs followed by Ava, and julissa stayed downstairs watching justin dance with Nick. She's gonna turn out just like her father. She loves music and dancing. I can already see her singing and doing what she loves on stage just like her daddy.

When I got to my room I decided to take some selfies for the fans to see my new hair. (Pic at the top)

By the time I posted the picture it was already 5:00 so I went back downstairs and started making dinner.

Justin, Nick, fredo, jossy and the kids were sitting on the couch watching tv. " what do you guys want to eat?" I asked. "Mac and cheese" Ava said. " chicken nuggets" julissa said. " pasta" justin said. "Rice and beans with sweet plantains" fredo said. " any of those will be fine" jossy said while giggling. "Ok rice and beans it is" I said while turning around and getting all the supplies I needed to cook dinner.

*after dinner*

Nick, Fredo and jossy had to go and get ready for tommorow and pattie is on her way to pick up the kids since she's leaving on the plane with them later than we are cause it's gonna be too hard to get three kids ready in the morning including us. And the kids are gonna be cranky so pattie offered for them to go in the night with her.

*ding dong* the doorbell rang and I got up from the couch to answer it.

*20 minutes later*

Pattie just left with the kids so it was just me and justin left.

I walked towards the stairs to go to our room and justin blocked me from walking up the stairs. "Babe! Get out of my way I'm tired. I wanna go to bed" I said trying to push his arm out of the way. " no you made me horny before so now you have to fix it." He said looking down at Jerry. "Babe no. Maybe next time. I'm to tired" I said rubbing my eyes. He pouted his lip and stared at me. I rolled my eyes and gave in "fine. But you have to carry me up" i said. " fine lazy ass. Let's go have sex" he said before lifting me up bridal style and walking up the stairs....

------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry that I havent posted in a while I've been pretty busy. Anyways vote for the next chapter.

Love you!❤️

-Gabby💎✨❤️