My True Love ( Sequel)

A/N I KNOW SOME THINGS MIGHT NOT BE TRUE. JUST GO ALONG WITH IT.

Gabbys POV

Its been 2 months since i gave birth to our beautiful baby boy, jordan.

He looks just like his father. He has light brown eyes and honey blonde hair. He has justins eyes, nose and ears. Hes so adorable.

Since i gave birth to jordan, i've been going to the gym alot. So i currently weigh 129 and my goal is 120.

Right now im on the couch in the living room with jordan in my arms sleeping. Then i heard a phone ringing. I look around me and spot justins phone on the coffee table in front of me.

I reach over and grab the phone, its Cody Simpson, i answer. " hey Cody its Gabby" i say into the phone. " oh hey Gabby how are you guys, how's the baby?"he asks. " we are all good. And Jordan cant wait to meet you" i said giggling and looking down at jordan. " i cant wait to meet him. So i called to ask you something." He said. " go ahead" i said. " alright so you know my song surfboard right? Well im doing a music video and i was wondering if you wanted to be the main girl in the video" he said. My eyes widened. "'Me? Are you sure?" I asked shocked. " yeah, why not, i mean im good friends with you and justin and you're also an amazing dancer and i think you'll fit perfectly with the video." He said. " wow, thank you so much, i'd love to be in you're video." I said. " great, so tomorrow im holding a meeting with the producer and director and it would be awesome if you can attend. We will be going over where we will be traveling for the video and the clothes and things like that." He said. " of course i'll be there, where will it be held?" I asked. " at my house at 12:00 am" he said. " ok no problem i'll be there" i said. "Alright cant wait, see you, bye" he said before hanging up.

I am so excited. I cant believe he wants me to be in his video. I am absolutely obssessed with his songs.

" who were you talking to babe?" Justin said walking into the living room.

" oh i was talking to cody, he wants me to be in his music video for surfboard. I said yes and hes holding a meeting tomorrow at his house about everything i need to know, so i need you to take care of the kids for a little while." I said

" wow babe, im happy for you." He said sitting down next to me and taking jordan out of my arms.

" thanks. Where are the twins?" I asked

" upstairs in their room playing" he said.

" im gonna go get them dressed" i said standing up from the couch and walking towards the stairs. " wait, arent you forgetting something?" He said puckering his lips. I smiled and walked over to him and pecked his lips then walked upstairs.

*2 hours later*

We are currently on our way to patties house for lunch. Im wearing a white tanktop with blue highwaisted shorts and a white floral kimono.

----------

We arrive at patties house and i take jordan out of the car while justin gets the twins. We walk up the steps and ring the doorbell. Pattie opens the door and greets us. We walk into the house and i set jordan in his little playpen that pattie has for whenever we visit.

"So how are you guys?" Pattie asks sitting next to me on the couch. "We are really good, what about you?" I ask. "Well i've had some things on my mind lately." She said before looking around the room making sure nobody was around. " like?" I ask. " i want to plan something for you and Justin, Like a little getaway where you dont have to deal with the paps or anything and he can just spend time with his family. So i need your help, i booked flights to Japan. I need you to pack his clothes and ship them to japan as soon as possible. He cant know any of this, it has to be a surprise, pack your things and the kids things also. The flight is next week on wensday and its currently friday so you have a couple of days." She said quietly. My eyes widened. " wow, thats a great idea. Hes gonna be so happy. Thank you so much pattie." I said hugging her. " no problem. So i heard that you are going to be in codys new video?" She said. I smiled " yes i am and im so excited i've never done anything like this before and i cant wait to experience it." I said. " well im happy for you, your gonna enjoy it." She said.

*after dinner, 7:00*

" thanks for having us mom. I love you, bye" justin said before walking out. I said bye to pattie and we were on our way home.

=====================================================================

Sorry that its such a short chapter.

10 votes for the next chapter.

Love you❤️

-Gabby☁️☁️