Chapter 4

Gabbys POV

Justin went out to the studio for a while ago. He said he wanted to record a little bit of the song that he was working with. The kids fell to sleep since its already 9:30 pm and justin should be getting home soon.

My phone buzzed on my lap.

Justin- im on my way home, i'll be there in 10 :*

Me- no problem:*

I smiled, i had an idea.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen and looked through the drawers. After i looked through the third drawer i found what i was looking for. I grabbed the notepad and a pen and started writing:

WELCOME HOME FROM WORK!

Two things:

1-this gun with ammo is yours.

2- i have one too and your under attack as of NOW

And i drew a little skeleton at the bottom.

I ran to the playroom to grab two nerf guns that jaxon left here when he visited and put one on the counter next to the note.

I hid at the top of the stairs so that i can see him walk into the house but he cant see me.

I took out my phone and texted him

Me- dont make any noise, the kids are asleep.

Justin- alright im outside.

I put my phone away in my pocket.

I heard the door open and i saw him walk in and go over to the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and took out a waterbottle. He hasnt noticed the note yet.

When he turned around he saw the gun and made a confused face. I laughed in my head.

He picked up the note and read it. He put the water bottle down and grabbed the gun. I walked slowly down the stairs.

" so what does the winner get?" He yelled throughout the house.

" depends, what do you want?" I said. He shot his head towards me. He picked up the gun and aimed it towards me. " you" he said. I giggled. " come at me" i said walking towards him slowly.

" your on" he said. He pulled the trigger and i ducked making him miss and i shot him on the leg. I laughed, " if i win, you have to go buy me candy at the store" i said backing away.

" deal" he said and shot me on my arm. I smiled and ran passed him and into the living room. I jumped on the couch and aimed at him. He ran into the living room and got on the other couch across from me. " you scared?" I asked. " no, but you should-" he said before i cut him off by shooting him in the stomach.

I jumped off the couch and ran into the playroom. He came in after me with his phone in his hand recording me. " what are you doing?? We are in the middle of a battle here" i said still aiming the gun towards him. " i give up, i just want a kiss." He said. ". Fine" i said and dropped the gun and walked towards him. As soon as i was about to kiss him he shot me in the foot. I screamed. " i shouldnt have fallen for that!!" I said with a sad face.

He stopped recording. " hahaha you knew i was gonna win" he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. " yeah i know. But that was fun now its time to go to sleep." I said walking away but justin pulled me back. " what happened to my prize?" He asked. " oh so you wanna have sex huh?" I asked. " yeah, we havent done it in such a long time and im a man, i cant live without it." He said. I chuckled " horny boy, horny horny boy" i said shaking my head. " come on please!" He said pulling me closer so that our noses were touching. " lets go" i said then winked and grabbed his hand as he followed me back upstairs.

----________________________________________________________

Sorry i took so long to update. Anyways 7 votes for the next chapter!!

Love you❤️

Stay cloudy☁️

-Gabby💎☁️❤️