Chapter 9

Gabbys POV

(6 years later)

Me and justin are now 28 years old. Almost 30. Time flies by fast. It felt like just yesturday i was 20 and i gave birth to the twins.

The twins are now 8 years old and Jordan is 6 years old.

The twins are in the third grade and jordan is in the 1st grade. Its currently june 27 so tomorrow is their last day of school which is friday. They all go to the same school and i drop them off every morning and justin picks them up after school.

July first justin starts his new tour and we will all be able to go since its the summer and when school starts again we will have a tutor on the road to work with my kids and also jossy, ari and tatys kids since they all have two kids each. Four moms will be coming with us which will be justins mom, jossys mom, christians mom and dylans mom. They will be helping us with the kids whenever we are busy.

Right now its night time and the kids fell to sleep a Couple of minutes ago so now me and justin are just sitting in bed with our laptops working on things for the tour.

" babe, have you been thinking about having another kid?" Justin asked. I looked at him and smiled. " i have actually, i've been waiting for you to bring it up so that we can talk about it." I said. " well i think we should have another i already have a name for him" he said excited. " dont get too excited now. Im not even knocked up yet and we dont even know what the gender is gonna be. What if its gonna be a girl?" I said. " i'll be happy with whatever my sperm gives you babe." He said wrapping his arms around me after turning off his laptop and putting it away. I laughed. " justin! You are so inapropriate!" I said while slapping his arm. He chuckled. " anyways i really like the name Jase if its a boy and June, jewel or julissa if its a girl." He said. " i like those names too" i said after putting my laptop away and going under the covers. "'Goodnight. I love you Justin" i said. " i love you too" he said and drifted off to sleep, as did i.
---------------------------------------------

5 votes for next chapter