Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Gabbys POV

Today is the day before we leave to japan.

I sent our clothes to japan already including the kids clothes. Justin hasnt realized anything was missing since he has so many clothes that he hasnt worn yet.

I went to the meeting with cody and it went really well. We are all really excited about the video. Its actually being filmed in japan which is perfect since we are going tomorrow.

I found out that the video is going to be filmed at an empty pool and at the beach.

Justin has no idea that we are going to japan and im excited to see his reaction once we get to the airport.

Right now im at the nail salon getting my toes and fingers done with taty. Justin said he would take care of the kids since i havent been out for myself in a while.

Me and taty have been working on a new song and we named it Problem, we got iggy izalea to feature in it.

" what color are you painting your nails?" Taty asked. " uh i was thinking white to go with the bathing suit i have to wear for the video. What color are you doing?" I asked. " a light purple. Your getting tips right?" She asked. I nodded.

" so i got access to the studio in two weeks so that we can record Problem." Taty said. " oh awesome. Im excited to sing with iggy" i said. " yeah me too, i never thought i would have a song with someone so big" she said. " yeah. Im happy about where i am right now in life" i said. "So am i" taty said.

We are both sitting next to each other while we get our toes done.

I take my phone out of my pocket and go on twitter.

@GabbyBieber- Doing a little following spree. RT for a follow.

Right after i hit tweet my notifications exploded.

After about 10 minutes i finished following 2,000 people. I also followed some viners and youtubers like O2L, Lohanthony, the Janoskians, andrea russett, jenxpen, nash grier, hayes grier, cameron dallas, mathew espinoza, jack and jack etc.

They all tweeted me thanking me and how they loved my music and etc.

I loved my fans. I would be nothing without them. They are like my second family and i absolutely adore them. Im thankful for them everyday.

10 votes for the next chapter!! ☁️❤️❤️❤️💎☁️