Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Gabbys POV

my mind has been racing all day today about the picture i saw. Why was he touching her like that? Is he cheating on me? What did i do wrong?

Im wearing a black crop top with a black high low skirt with flowers and black gladiator sandals. Im currently curling my hair since im going out with the girls today. " hey babe." Justin said walking into the bathroom. I ignored him and continued curling my hair. " you look beautiful" he said standing behind me and laying his hands on my hips. " dont fucking touch me" i said taking his hands off my waist. He looked shocked. I turned around and walked out of the bathroom to get my makeup bag.

He followed me out. " whats wrong with you?" He asked. I ignored him and walked towards the bathroom. He stood in front of the door so that i couldnt leave the room. " get out of my way" i said looking him straight in the eyes. " what did i do?" He asked.

" why dont you go ask that girl you were getting all cozy with at the beach while i was at work?" I said getting angry. He looked confused, then understanding as if he remembered what i was talking about. " its not what you think. Shes my friend. Her father died, she wanted to meet up with me to vent her feelings. Trust me your the only one i love. Your my everything." He said with tears in his eyes. I believed him. He wouldnt do that to me, especially after we had three kids together. I stood silent while looking into his eyes. They were red and teary. I wiped away his tears, wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. He hugged back and put his hand at the pack of my head and put it against his chest.

We just stood there quietly, taking everything in. After a couple of minutes he started breathing normally which ment he stopped crying. I looked up and said " i believe you. I trust you. I just need you to be honest with me. If you told me who you were going to see i wouldve been fine with it, but the fact that you didnt upset me so much. I should be able to trust you, your my husband and the father of my children. But its fine, i forgive you... I love you so much." I said before he leaned down and kissed me passionately.

" i love you too my princess. Forever and always." He said and i smiled.

*two hours later*

Right now im taking the twins with me to the hair and nail salon around our house. Taty, Jossy and Ari are meeting us there in a couple of minutes.

*at the nail salon*

All of us are getting mani pedis so we are all in those spa chair thingys with the massagers for your back. We are seated like this Jossy then Ava then Ari then me then Julissa and Taty. Im painting my nails black and my toes black and the twins are painting their nails pink.