Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(A/N- in this chapter just pretend that we made the song and not fifth harmony. I am just obssessed with the song right now.)

We landed in Atlanta and justin is meeting up with Trey Songs about doing a remix of his song Foreign. I was so excited. Justin's voice alone was sex to my ears but with trey?!..... That song is going to be so perfect. I already know he's gonna put something in there about Hispanics.

"Babe can you come with me to the studio?" Justin asked coming out of the hotel bathroom. My eyes widened. "Are you sure about that?" I asked. He smiled " positive, come on. I want you to hear what we have so far." He said. I nodded and followed him out the door. When we got to the elevator he put his hand on the small of my back which he never really does unless he's nervous about something. When the doors opened to the lobby Kenny was waiting for us. There were so many beliebers outside and I moved closer to justin. I still don't understand why it still scares me to run through a big crowd of screaming girls. The screams get louder snapping me out of my thoughts. Kenny opens the door guides us through the crowd. Justin was right behind me holding on to my waist and looking down so that the flash of the paps camera won't hurt his eyes. I did the same as justin. Patrick was in front of me so I gripped into his shirt and looked down at the back of his feet so that I knew where to go. People were tugging at out clothes and asking us questions about me being pregnant. Which caught my attention because I don't actually know if I'm pregnant. I haven't checked. I'm supposed to get my period in two days so I might as well just wait unless justin brings it up.

We finally reached the van in what seems like forever. As soon as the door closed Kenny drove. "So I've been thinking about something " justin said putting his hand on my thigh. "I know what your thinking and I haven't checked yet. But I will now that you mentioned it." I said looking into his eyes. He nodded and kissed my temple and smiled. "I'm excited, I want more kids with you" he said looking into my eyes. "I'm glad cause so do I" I said. "So I've been thinking... Maybe we should make YouTube videos for our fans... We can vlog during tour so that they can experience some of what we are experiencing." He said nervously. I changed my position and say facing him. I smiled "I would love to do that babe." I said taking his hand in mine. He looked down and squeezed my hand. He reached up and kissed my hand and I smiled.

"We are here" Kenny said. Justin opened his door and pulled me with him. We went through the back door since there were beliebers in the front. We walked through a long hallway then into an elevator. Justin tensed up when we walked in the elevator and I rubbed his back for comfort. He has horrible experience with elevators and glass doors I thought while smiling like a freak, justin didn't notice which I was thankful for. The doors opened and justin rushed out and went straight through the hall and I was walking behind him. He knocked on a door that said studio 12. Trey opened the door and we greeted him and they got right to it. Hugo and Kenny stood with us except behind the door just in case.

"So I just wanted to go over it and see if you wanted to change it before we make it official." Trey said before playing the song and a couple of seconds into the song I already heard justin sing about Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. I smiled and shook my head. He noticed and smiled at me. He started moving to the music. His usual weird hand moves while putting his head down and bobbing to the beat.

The song was amazing and he already knows once we get to a dance studio I'm gonna end up making dance moves to it.

Then I started to think about the song me and the girls made together. It's called BO$$. We haven't mentioned it to anyone so nobody knows about it and we already recorded it and I want to show it to justin today so I might as well do it now.

"I wanna show you something. Ask questions once the song is done" I said to justin and trey. "Song?" Justin said. "After the song justin" I said. He nodded and sat on the couch in the corner with trey. I played the song and Justin's eyes widened.

--------------------/--//--------------------

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote for the next chapter! Thanks

-Gabby⭐️⭐️