O N E

"He was my treasure, but I wasn't his.."

*FLASHBACK*

"Graycie do you really have to go?" I asked Grayson as I pouted. Grayson laughs and nods his head while fiddling wiith his thumbs.

"Mags you know this is a big dream of mine and Eth's, flying out to California, getting a big warehouse, making videos, being big out there. If it means leaviing behind the past to focus on the future, then so be it." Grayson said as the words roll of his tounge.

"Ouch that was a shot to the heart" I thought.

"Whatever Grayson." I say as I get up from the cuddling position we were just in. "I will support you and all that, but don't forget about us back here in Jersey okay? I'm you're real OG okay?" I smile and laugh as I try to hide the pain I'm going through.

"Magnolia! I will never forget you! I will call you and text you every day okay? I promise.."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Yeah right Grayson Bailey Dolan, that was the best promise ever. That was 2 years ago. We're 17 now. He's changed his number, and it seems like I have been forgotten. We made sure everything was going smoothly, our relationship and friendship. Then it all stopped.. The factime calls, the morning texts, the nighttime "I love you's." Done. They never happened again. How do I know he changed his number? Try calling it and hearing that the number is not in service anymore. Yeah I guess you can say it was tough, tough on my personal life, social life, family life, and school life. My parents noticed, my friends noticed, I think everyone knew how much Grayson leaving and then being left in the dust made me feel. I was failing my classes so bad, I ended up getting detention for 2 months along with a tutor. Grayson Bailey Dolan, "you were my treasure, but I wasn't yours."

I think about this everyday, I even have it on a piece of paper in my locker to remind me of what he did. Imagine having one of your family members leaving and having a super close bond and attachment with them, and suddenly they're gone. Never talked to you again. That's how it feels when Grayson left me. We were together for three years, who throws three years of dedication and love, down the drain? Goodness I know we were only 13, but we were whipped for eachother. We had been best friends ever since we were born, our parents were best friends, and still are. Me and Cam are super close, sometimes she's the only person I'll talk too.. Don't get me wrong, I love all my other friends, it's just we haven't talked in person.. What they don't know is that I am associated with the twins... They just think I'm a normal fangirl. Thank you Grayson and Ethan Dolan for this and my friends, but I'm still hurt by you Grayson.. I promise to always forgive you..

Promises were meant to be broken I guess...