Character List

*Note: Tony Perry Fan Fiction!!! This is my first fan fiction ever. I only write fan fictions. The story is already complete and will be updated every Monday for you to enjoy. I really hope you like it and give me some feedback. I am currently working on a second fan fiction which will be later uploaded. Love you all. Title credit goes to Pierce the Veil. For today I will upload two chapters. After this it will only be one at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

*Jenna Elissa Saragoza:

- Main character who moves to San Diego in the summer before her senior year of high school. Her hometown is Calexico, Ca. A small town on the border with Baja California, Mexico. She is of Mexican descent. She has been a fan of pierce the veil for 5 years. She is a huge Star Wars fan.

*Tony Perry:

-Lead guitarist for Pierce the Veil. Unexpectedly meets Jenna after one of his concerts. He is called turtle because they were his favorite animal growing up. He is a huge Star Wars fan. Co-owner of the clothing brand Key Street.

*Jaime Preciado:

-Bassist for Pierce the Veil. Becomes one of Jenna’s best friends.

*Vic Fuentes:

-Singer and guitarist Pierce the Veil and older brother to Mike Fuentes.

*Mike Fuentes:

-Drummer for Pierce the Veil and younger brother to Vic Fuentes.

*Jaxin Hall:

-Tony’s best friend. Big Star Wars fan. Owner to clothing brand Love Before Glory and co-owner to clothing brand Key Street.

*Natalie Hall:

-Jaxin Hall’s wife. Becomes Jenna’s girl best friend later in the story.

(Later in story)

*Ruby Dawn Hall:

-Jaxin and Natalie’s new born baby girl.

*Adam Elmakias:

-Successful band photographer. Tours with bans such as Pierce the Veil, A Day to Remember, All Time Low, Sleeping with Sirens, etc.

*Kaleigh Reanne Carlos:

-Jaime’s girlfriend. 24 years old.

----------------------