Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV
Jin walked away to go bring us some flashlights & like he said all of us stayed there waiting for him to come back with the flashlights. I looked over at Maya talking to Chantel, I have liked her from highschool days & the only person who knows what I feel for her is Jez. She has told me to confess countless of times but I guess, I dont have the courage to just yet. Jin came back with 4 flashlights 2 for the guys in front & 2 for the guys behind.

Back guys: Jin, Me & Jimin
Middle: The girls & Hoseok
Front guy: Namjoon, Jungkook & Yoongi

It was time to go down the long staircase that leaded us to what looks like a basement, I looked at Hoseok who was gripping on to Jez's hand while walking really close to her. I Chuckled at the hilarious sight before me, I then came up with an idea that I wanted to scare him so I quickly ran to the old cupboard that was in the corner hiding so that he can't see me. I started laughing in a low voice, he turned back to look around to see where the sound was coming from. All of them looked back at the front & I laughed one more time as expected Hoseok did turn to look but this time his face has turned red & he was sweating profusely. I was about to laugh again but I noticed that Maya looked kind of scared so I stopped & revealed myself. I came out of my hiding spot & stood in front of the cupboard.

Hoseok: Thats not funny, bastard!!

Me: You should have seen your face, thats the best thing ever!

The rest walked further down while I stood there laughing but I stopped immediately when I heard the cupboard creek open behind me, I gulped & turn around to see the door was left ajar. I quickly walked back to the rest & didnt tell anyone about what happened, the more further we got, the more colder it became.

Jasmine: Guys I dont feel so good, I feel like there's someone here besides us.

Namjoon: What do you mean Jasmine?

Jasmine: I can feel someone watching us.

We all exchanged looks but still decided to go further down, we came across a piano that was placed at another corner. Yoongi started playing a music piece that he wrote but couldn't finish it due to some of the keys were spoiled. While we walked around

Kookie: Guys, over here!

We all walked to where he is & he gulp a little & shined the light on to the ceiling,

there were red threads hanging & we walked a little more & saw naked dolls hanging upside down tied to red strings too